Report NEP-ECM-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2011. "Dynamic panels with predetermined regressors: likelihood-based estimation and Bayesian averaging with an application to cross-country growth," Working Papers 1109, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Mohamed Boutahar & Rabeh Khalfaoui2, 2011. "Estimation of the long memory parameter in non stationary models: A Simulation Study," Working Papers halshs-00595057, HAL.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2012. "Thirty Years of Heteroskedasticity-Robust Inference," Working Papers 1268, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Winkelried, D. & Smith, R.J., 2011. "Principal Components Instrumental Variable Estimation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1119, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gian Piero Aielli & Massimiliano Caporin, 2011. "Variance Clustering Improved Dynamic Conditional Correlation MGARCH Estimators," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0133, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Corrado, L. & Weeks, M., 2011. "Tests for Convergence Clubs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1110, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peña, Daniel & González-Prieto, Ester & García-Ferrer, Antonio, 2011. "Exploring ICA for time series decomposition," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws111611, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Tristani, Oreste & Amisano, Gianni, 2011. "Exact likelihood computation for nonlinear DSGE models with heteroskedastic innovations," Working Paper Series 1341, European Central Bank.
- Daniel J. Henderson & John A. List & Daniel L. Millimet & Christopher F. Parmeter & Michael K. Price, 2011. "Empirical Implementation of Nonparametric First-Price Auction Models," NBER Working Papers 17095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Christensen & Roel Oomen & Mark Podolskij, 2011. "Fact or friction: Jumps at ultra high frequency," CREATES Research Papers 2011-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Smith, R. P., 2011. "Beyond the DSGE straightjacket," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1138, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David Hendry, 2011. "Unpredictability in Economic Analyis, Econometric Modelling and Forecasting," Economics Series Working Papers 551, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.