The Analysis of Forward-Looking Monetary Policy in a SVAR Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kugler, Peter, 1990. "The term structure of Euro interest rates and rational expectations," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 234-244, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregor Bäurle & Elizabeth Steiner, 2015.
"How do Individual Sectors Respond to Macroeconomic Shocks? A Structural Dynamic Factor Approach Applied to Swiss Data,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 151(III), pages 167-225, September.
- Gregor Bäurle & Elizabeth Steiner, 2013. "How do individual sectors respond to macroeconomic shocks? A structural dynamic factor approach applied to Swiss data," Working Papers 2013-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Kugler, Peter & Jordan, Thomas J. & Lenz, Carlos & Savioz, Marcel R., 2005.
"GDP data revisions and forward-looking monetary policy in Switzerland,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 351-372, December.
- Jordan, Thomas J. & Kugler, Peter & Lenz, Carlos & Savioz, Marcel R., 2005. "GDP Data Revisions and Forward-Looking Monetary Policy in Switzerland," Working papers 2005/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural VAR; forward-looking monetary policy; efficiency frontier;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bsl:wpaper:2005/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WWZ). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwzbsch.html .