Monetary Policy Under Low Interest Rates: The Experience of Switzerland in the late 1970s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leeper, Eric M. & Zha, Tao, 2003.
"Modest policy interventions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1673-1700, November.
- Eric M. Leeper & Tao Zha, 1999. "Modest policy interventions," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Eric M. Leeper & Tao Zha, 2002. "Modest Policy Interventions," NBER Working Papers 9192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper & Tao Zha, 2003. "Modest policy interventions," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Eric M. Leeper & Tao Zha, 2002. "Modest policy interventions," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Rich, Georg, 2000. "Monetary Policy without Central Bank Money: A Swiss Perspective," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 439-469, November.
- Meltzer, Allan-H, 2001. "Monetary Transmission at Low Inflation: Some Clues from Japan in the 1990s," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(S1), pages 13-34, February.
- Buttler, H. -J. & Gorgerat, J. -F. & Schiltknecht, H. & Schiltknecht, K., 1979. "A multiplier model for controlling the money stock," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 327-341, July.
- Rich, Georg, 1997. "Monetary targets as a policy rule: Lessons from the Swiss experience," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 113-141, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bordo & Andrew Filardo, 2005.
"Deflation and monetary policy in a historical perspective: remembering the past or being condemned to repeat it?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(44), pages 799-844, October.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew Filardo, 2004. "Deflation and Monetary Policy in a Historical Perspective: Remembering the Past or Being Condemned to Repeat It?," NBER Working Papers 10833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kugler, Peter & Jordan, Thomas J. & Lenz, Carlos & Savioz, Marcel R., 2005.
"GDP data revisions and forward-looking monetary policy in Switzerland,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 351-372, December.
- Jordan, Thomas J. & Kugler, Peter & Lenz, Carlos & Savioz, Marcel R., 2005. "GDP Data Revisions and Forward-Looking Monetary Policy in Switzerland," Working papers 2005/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Gregor Bäurle & Elizabeth Steiner, 2015.
"How do Individual Sectors Respond to Macroeconomic Shocks? A Structural Dynamic Factor Approach Applied to Swiss Data,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 151(III), pages 167-225, September.
- Gregor Bäurle & Elizabeth Steiner, 2013. "How do individual sectors respond to macroeconomic shocks? A structural dynamic factor approach applied to Swiss data," Working Papers 2013-09, Swiss National Bank.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:78-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Low Interest Rates; Money Stock Targeting; Inflation Forecast; SVAR;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2002-iii-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.