Remerge: regression-based record linkage with an application to PATSTAT
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lanzi, Elisa & Verdolini, Elena & Haščič, Ivan, 2011.
"Efficiency-improving fossil fuel technologies for electricity generation: Data selection and trends,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7000-7014.
- Elisa Lanzi & Elena Verdolini & Ivan Hašcic, 2011. "Efficiency Improving Fossil Fuel Technologies for Electricity Generation: Data Selection and Trends," Working Papers 2011.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lanzi, Elisa & Verdolini, Elena & Hascic, Ivan, 2011. "Efficiency Improving Fossil Fuel Technologies for Electricity Generation: Data Selection and Trends," Sustainable Development Papers 99688, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesca Lotti & Giovanni Marin, 2013. "Matching of PATSTAT applications to AIDA firms: discussion of the methodology and results," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 166, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Zolas, Nikolas J., 2014.
"Getting patents and economic data to speak to each other: An ‘Algorithmic Links with Probabilities’ approach for joint analyses of patenting and economic activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 530-542.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas, 2012. "Getting Patents and Economic Data to Speak to Each Other: An 'Algorithmic Links with Probabilities' Approach for Joint Analyses of Patenting and Economic Activity," Working Papers 12-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Grid Thoma & Salvatore Torrisi & Alfonso Gambardella & Dominique Guellec & Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2010. "Harmonizing and Combining Large Datasets - An Application to Firm-Level Patent and Accounting Data," NBER Working Papers 15851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IPR-2014-10-22 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.