Relative Innovative Capacity of German Regions: Is East Germany Still Lagging Behind?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2000.
"Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not),"
NBER Working Papers
7552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wesley M Cohen & Richard R Nelson & John P Walsh, 2003. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (Or Not)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000624, David K. Levine.
- Lybbert, Travis J. & Zolas, Nikolas J., 2014.
"Getting patents and economic data to speak to each other: An ‘Algorithmic Links with Probabilities’ approach for joint analyses of patenting and economic activity,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 530-542.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas, 2012. "Getting Patents and Economic Data to Speak to Each Other: An 'Algorithmic Links with Probabilities' Approach for Joint Analyses of Patenting and Economic Activity," Working Papers 12-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Buesa, Mikel & Heijs, Joost & Baumert, Thomas, 2010. "The determinants of regional innovation in Europe: A combined factorial and regression knowledge production function approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 722-735, July.
- Travis J. Lybbert & Nikolas J. Zolas, 2012. "Getting Patents & Economic Data to Speak to Each Other: An ‘Algorithmic Links with Probabilities’ Approach for Joint Analyses of Patenting & Economic Activity," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 05, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Oct 2012.
- repec:wip:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Berlemann & Vera Jahn, 2016.
"Regional Importance of Mittelstand Firms and Innovation Performance,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1819-1833, November.
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2015. "Regional importance of Mittelstand firms and innovation performance," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2015 (Bayreuth) 140884, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
- Michael Berlemann & Vera Jahn, 2014. "Ist der deutsche Mittelstand tatsächlich ein Innovationsmotor?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(17), pages 22-28, September.
- Florian W. Bartholomae & Chang Woon Nam & Alina Schoenberg, 2017. "Urban Resurgence as a Consumer City: A Case Study for Weimar in Eastern Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 6610, CESifo.
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2014.
"Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany,"
150/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Jahn, Vera & Berlemann, Michael, 2014. "Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100412, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Florian W. Bartholomae & Chang Woon Nam & Alina Schoenberg, 2015. "Urban Shrinkage in Eastern Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5200, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnischer Fortschritt; Innovation; Industriestruktur; Regionalstruktur; Wirtschaftslage; Vergleich; Neue Bundesländer; Alte Bundesländer;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:14:y:2014:i:04:p:42-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.