Global imbalances- time for action
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2008. "The end of Europe's longstanding indifference to the renminbi," Policy Contributions 263, Bruegel.
- Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Misalignments at World and European Levels: a FEER Approach,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 121, pages 25-58.
- Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2010. "Exchange Rate Misalignments at World and European Levels: a FEER Approach," Post-Print halshs-00435836, HAL.
- Xafa, Miranda, 2007. "Global imbalances and financial stability," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 783-796.
- Miranda Xafa, 2007. "Global Imbalances and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 2007/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Avellaneda, Maria Belen, 2008. "The Transatlantic Economy Dollar vs Euro relations amid the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 22362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Dec 2008.
- Chalise, Sudarshan & Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Sarker, Tapan, 2017. "A general equilibrium assessment of climate change–induced loss of agricultural productivity in Nepal," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 43-50.
- Jérémie Cohen-Setton & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2008. "Asia-Europe- The Third Link," Working Papers 44, Bruegel.
- Smith, Constance E., 2011.
"External balance adjustment: An intra-national and international comparison,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1195-1213, October.
- Smith, Constance, 2011. "External Balance Adjustment: An Intra-National and International Comparison," Working Papers 2011-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Dosse Toulaboe, 2017. "Real exchange rate misalignment of Asian currencies," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 31(1), pages 39-52, May.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012. "Déséquilibres globaux, taux de change d’équilibre et modélisation stock-flux cohérente [Global Imbalances, Equilibrium Exchange Rates and Stock-Flow Consistent Modelling]," MPRA Paper 51332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Durate & Mariana Simões, 2013. "The International Monetary System in Flux: Overview and Prospects," GEMF Working Papers 2013-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Nabil Aflouk & Se-Eun Jeong & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2011. "Exchange Rate Misalignments and World Imbalances: a FEER Approach for Emerging Countries," Post-Print halshs-00484808, HAL.
- Robert Lafrance, 2008. "China's Exchange Rate Policy: A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
- Ally, Jamie & Pryor, Trevor, 2009. "Accelerating hydrogen implementation by mass production of a hydrogen bus chassis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 616-624, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polbrf:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.