Minimum Quality Standards in Hedonic Markets with Environmental Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Lombardini-Riipinen, 2005. "Optimal Tax Policy under Environmental Quality Competition," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(3), pages 317-336, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Lambertini & Giuseppe Pignataro & Alessandro Tampieri, 2014.
"Green Consumers, Greenwashing and the Misperception of Environmental Quality,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
14-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- L. Lambertini & G. Pignataro & A. Tampieri, 2014. "Green Consumers, Greenwashing and the Misperception of Environmental Quality," Working Papers wp958, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Giuseppe Pignataro & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "The effect of Environmental Quality Misperception on Investments and Regulation," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-02-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .