Report NEP-AGR-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larry Janssen & Burton Pflueger & Emmanuel Opoku, 2011. "Agricultural Land Market Trends 1991–2010: The 2010 SDSU South Dakota Farm Real Estate Survey," Research Reports 201101, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Burton Pflueger & Larry Janssen & Emmanuel Opoku, 2010. "South Dakota Agricultural Land Market Factors, 2010," Issue Briefs 2010520, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Conor M. O'Toole & Carol Newman & Thia Hennessy, 2011. "The role of fundamental Q and financing frictions in agricultural investment decisions: an analysis pre and post financial crisis," Trinity Economics Papers tep0311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Albers, Ronald & Peeters, Marga, 2011. "Food and energy prices, government subsidies and fiscal balances in south Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 28788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Serhan Cevik, 2011. "A Barrel of Oil or a Bottle of Wine: How Do Global Growth Dynamics Affect Commodity Prices?," IMF Working Papers 11/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Rübbelke, 2011. "International Support of Climate Change Policies in Developing Countries: Strategic, Moral and Fairness Aspects," Working Papers 2011-02, BC3.
- Matthew Diersen, 2010. "Fall Crop Insurance Considerations," Issue Briefs 2010521, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Kazuya Wada, 2010. "Effects of Land Holding on School Enrollment in Rural Kenya," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-146, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Munshi Sulaiman, 2010. "Incentive and crowding out effects of foodassistance: Evidence from randomizedevaluation of food-for-training project inSouthern Sudan," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 019, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- G. Ecchia & L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "Minimum Quality Standards in Hedonic Markets with Environmental Externalities," Working Papers wp731, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Lecocq, Franck & de Perthuis, Christian, 2011. "Designing climate change adaptation policies : an economic framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5568, The World Bank.
- Daniel Mejia & Pascual Restrepo, 2011. "The War on Illegal Drugs in Producer and Consumer Countries: A simple analytical framework," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007960, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Giancarlo Corò & Marco Giansoldati & Mario Volpe, 2011. "Vertical Specialisation and Regional Trade Integration. A Study on Italy and Northern African Countries," Working Papers 2011_01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Taylor, Gary & Li, Jing, 2010. "Economic Impact of the Beef Industry in South Dakota; Statistical Comparison Essay," Issue Briefs 2010522, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Ben Dachis & Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2011. "The effects of land transfer taxes on real estate markets: Evidence from a natural experiment in Toronto," Working Papers tecipa-423, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pelham, Larissa & Clay, Edward & Braunholz, Tim, 2011. "Natural disasters : what is the role for social safety nets?," Social Protection Discussion Papers 59699, The World Bank.