Degenerate Feedback and Time Consistency in Dynamic Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spence, Michael, 1976. "Product Differentiation and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 407-414, May.
- Clemhout, S & Leitmann, G & Wan, H Y, Jr, 1971. "A Differential Game Model of Duopoly," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 911-938, November.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly with Capital Accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 145-155, November.
- Xie, Danyang, 1997.
"On Time Inconsistency: A Technical Issue in Stackelberg Differential Games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 412-430, October.
- Danyang Xie, 2002. "On Time Inconsistency: A Technical Issue in Stackelberg Differential Games," Macroeconomics 0212004, EconWPA.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 2002. "A differential game approach to investment in product differentiation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 51-62, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Lambertini, 2005. "Dynamic Oligopoly ˆ la Stackelberg with Stochastic Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 547, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:rim:rimwps:48-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2005. "Weak and Strong Time Consistency in Differential Oligopoly Games with Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 544, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Arsen Palestini & Alessandro Tampieri, 2014.
"CSR in an Asymmetric Duopoly with Environmental Externalities,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
14-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- L. Lambertini & A. Palestini & A. Tampieri, 2014. "CSR in an Asymmetric Duopoly with Environmental Externalities," Working Papers wp959, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lambertini, Luca & Zaccour, Georges, 2015.
"Inverted-U aggregate investment curves in a dynamic game of advertising,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 34-38.
- L. Lambertini & G. Zaccour, 2014. "Inverted-U aggregate investment curves in a dynamic game of advertising," Working Papers wp954, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandra Buratto & Luca Grosset & Bruno Viscolani, 2012. "ε-Subgame Perfectness of an Open-Loop Stackelberg Equilibrium in Linear-State Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 269-279, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2006-09-03 (Game Theory)
- NEP-KNM-2006-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.