Price versus Quantity Competition with Cost Sharing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M., 1990.
"Endogenous timing in duopoly games: Stackelberg or cournot equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M., 1988. "Endogenous Timing In Duopoly Games: Stackelberg Or Cournot Equilibria," Papers 88-4, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Steve Dowrick, 1986. "von Stackelberg and Cournot Duopoly: Choosing Roles," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(2), pages 251-260, Summer.
- Svend Albæk & Luca Lambertini, 2004.
"Price vs quantity in duopoly supergames with close substitutes,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(4), pages 567-577, December.
- S. Albaek & L. Lambertini, 1997. "Price Vs Quantity in Duopoly Supergames With Close Substitutes," Working Papers 303, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997.
"Prisoners' Dilemma in Duopoly (Super)Games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 181-191, November.
- L. Lambertini, 1996. "Prisoners` Dilemma in Duopoly Supergames," Working Papers 264, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini, 1997. "Prisoners’ Dilemma in Duopoly (Super)games," CIE Discussion Papers 1997-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "First Mover and Second Mover Advantages," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 649-653, October.
- d'Aspremont, C. & Gerard-Varet, L. -A., 1980.
"Stackelberg-solvable games and pre-play communication,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 201-217, October.
- d'ASPREMONT,Â C. & GERARD-VARET, L.-A., 1980. "Stackelberg-solvable games and pre-play communication," CORE Discussion Papers RP 425, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boyer, Marcel & Moreaux, Michel, 1987.
"On Stackelberg Equilibria with Differentiated Products: The Critical Role of the Strategy Space,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 217-230, December.
- Boyer, M. & Moreaux, M., 1985. "On Stackelberg Equilibria with Differentiated Products: the Critical Role of the Strategy Space," Cahiers de recherche 8524, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2000-01-31 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2000-01-31 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.