Settlement bank behaviour and throughput rules in an RTGS payment system with collateralised intraday credit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward J. Green, 1999.
"Money and debt in the structure of payments,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 13-29.
- Ruilin Zhou, 2000. "Understanding intraday credit in large-value payment systems," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 29-44.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2003.
"The intraday liquidity management game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 198-219, April.
- Bech, Morten L. & Garratt, Rod, 2001. "The Intraday Liquidity Management Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0m6035wg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Freeman, Scott, 1996. "The Payments System, Liquidity, and Rediscounting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1126-1138, December.
- Edward J. Green & James J. McAndrews & Arthur J. Rolnick & James B. Thomson, 1999. "Panel discussion: thoughts on the future of payments and central banking," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 668-681.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 1996. "Controlling risk in payment systems," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 832-869.
- Kobayakawa, Shuji, 1997. "The Comparative Analysis of Settlement Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 1667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2001.
"Real-time gross settlement and the costs of immediacy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 299-319, April.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1999. "Real-time gross settlement and the costs of immediacy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James J. McAndrews & Samira Rajan, 2000. "The timing and funding of Fedwire funds transfers," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 17-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cronin, David, 2011. "Large-Value Payment System Design and Risk Management," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 78-88, January.
- Galbiati, Marco & Soramäki, Kimmo, 2011. "An agent-based model of payment systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 859-875, June.
- Ball, Alan & Denbee, Edward & Manning, Mark & Wetherilt, Anne, 2011. "Financial Stability Paper No 11: Intraday Liquidity - Risk and Regulation," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 11, Bank of England.
- Leinonen, Harry, 2009. "Simulation analyses and stress testing of payment networks," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2009_042, December.
- Norman, Ben, 2010. "Financial Stability Paper No 7: Liquidity Saving in Real-Time Gross Settlement Systems - an Overview," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 7, Bank of England.
- Tomohiro Ota, 2016. "Sequential payments and optimal pricing in payment systems," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-463, December.
- B. Craig & D. Salakhova & M. Saldias, 2018. "Payments delay: propagation and punishment," Working papers 671, Banque de France.
- Schulz, Christian, 2011. "Liquidity requirements and payment delays - participant type dependent preferences," Working Paper Series 1291, European Central Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2004-02-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.