A Comparison of Modeling Scales in Flexible Parametric Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Royston & Paul C. Lambert, 2011. "Flexible Parametric Survival Analysis Using Stata: Beyond the Cox Model," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number fpsaus, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jackson, Christopher, 2016. "flexsurv: A Platform for Parametric Survival Modeling in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 70(i08).
- Rojas-Perilla, Natalia & Pannier, Sören & Schmid, Timo & Tzavidis, Nikos, 2017. "Data-driven transformations in small area estimation," Discussion Papers 2017/30, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Michael J. Crowther, 2014. "Simulating simple and complex survival data," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 06, Stata Users Group.
- Thomas Hone & Valeria Saraceni & Claudia Medina Coeli & Anete Trajman & Davide Rasella & Christopher Millett & Betina Durovni, 2020. "Primary healthcare expansion and mortality in Brazil’s urban poor: A cohort analysis of 1.2 million adults," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 17(10), pages 1-20, October.
- Lucia Naldi & Massimo Baù & Helene Ahl & Magdalena Markowska, 2021. "Gender (in)equality within the household and business start-up among mothers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 903-918, February.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2013.
"Assortative mating and divorce: evidence from Austrian register data,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(4), pages 907-929, October.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2009. "Assortative Mating and Divorce: Evidence from Austrian Register Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4446, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Assortative Mating and Divorce: Evidence from Austrian Register Data," Economics working papers 2009-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Assortative Mating and Divorce: Evidence from Austrian Register Data," NRN working papers 2009-18, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Patrick Royston, 2012. "Tools to simulate realistic censored survival-time distributions," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 639-654, December.
- Benjamin Kearns & Matt D. Stevenson & Kostas Triantafyllopoulos & Andrea Manca, 2019. "Generalized Linear Models for Flexible Parametric Modeling of the Hazard Function," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 39(7), pages 867-878, October.
- Michael J. Crowther, 2013. "Multilevel mixed-effects parametric survival analysis," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 05, Stata Users Group.
- Michael J. Crowther & Paul C. Lambert, 2012. "stgenreg: A Stata package for general parametric survival analysis," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012 04, Stata Users Group.
- Stefan J Meyer, 2016. "Obesity and Health-Care Costs in Switzerland: Dealing with Endogeneity in Non-Linear Regression Models," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 152(III), pages 243-286, September.
- Iversen, Tor & Ching-to , Albert Ma, 2020. "Technology Adoption in Primary Health Care," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2020:4, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Michael J. Crowther & Paul C. Lambert, 2012. "Simulating complex survival data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 674-687, December.
- Paul C. Lambert, 2013. "Estimating and modelling cumulative incidence functions using time-dependent weights," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 22, Stata Users Group.
- James P Cross & AustÄ— VaznonytÄ—, 2020. "Can we do what we say we will do? Issue salience, government effectiveness, and the legislative efficiency of Council Presidencies," European Union Politics, , vol. 21(4), pages 657-679, December.
- Martin Connock & Peter Auguste & Xavier Armoiry, 2021. "A comparison of published time invariant Markov models with Partitioned Survival models for cost effectiveness estimation; three case studies of treatments for glioblastoma multiforme," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 22(1), pages 89-100, February.
- Anne J Rerimoi & Momodou Jasseh & Schadrac C Agbla & Georges Reniers & Anna Roca & Ian M Timæus, 2019. "Under-five mortality in The Gambia: Comparison of the results of the first demographic and health survey with those from existing inquiries," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(7), pages 1-14, July.
- Paul Lambert, 2018. "Standardized survival curves and related measures from flexible survival parametric models," London Stata Conference 2018 14, Stata Users Group.
- Patricia Guyot & Anthony E. Ades & Matthew Beasley & BÃ©ranger Lueza & Jean-Pierre Pignon & Nicky J. Welton, 2017. "Extrapolation of Survival Curves from Cancer Trials Using External Information," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 37(4), pages 353-366, May.
- Benoît Laplante, 2016. "A matter of norms: Family background, religion, and generational change in the diffusion of first union breakdown among French-speaking Quebeckers," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(27), pages 783-812.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:scon15:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.