Flexible Parametric Survival Analysis Using Stata: Beyond the Cox Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoît Laplante, 2016. "A matter of norms: Family background, religion, and generational change in the diffusion of first union breakdown among French-speaking Quebeckers," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(27), pages 783-812, September.
- Patrick Royston, 2012. "Tools to simulate realistic censored survival-time distributions," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 639-654, December.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:070:i08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Crowther & Paul C. Lambert, 2012. "stgenreg: A Stata package for general parametric survival analysis," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012 04, Stata Users Group.
- Rojas-Perilla, Natalia & Pannier, Sören & Schmid, Timo & Tzavidis, Nikos, 2017. "Data-driven transformations in small area estimation," Discussion Papers 2017/30, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Michael J. Crowther, 2014. "Simulating simple and complex survival data," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 06, Stata Users Group.
- H. Joseph Newton & Nicholas J. Cox, 2016. "The Stata Journal Editors' Prize 2016: Patrick Royston," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 16(4), pages 815-825, December.
- Stefan J Meyer, 2016. "Obesity and Health-Care Costs in Switzerland: Dealing with Endogeneity in Non-Linear Regression Models," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 152(III), pages 243-286, September.
- Noori Akhtar-Danesh, 2015. "A Comparison of Modeling Scales in Flexible Parametric Models," 2015 Stata Conference 15, Stata Users Group.
- Crowther, Michael J. & Lambert, Paul C., 2013. "stgenreg: A Stata Package for General Parametric Survival Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 53(i12).
- Nicola Orsini, 2013. "Review of Flexible Parametric Survival Analysis Using Stata: Beyond the Cox Model by Patrick Royston and Paul C. Lambert," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(1), pages 212-216, March.
- Michael J. Crowther & Paul C. Lambert, 2012. "Simulating complex survival data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(4), pages 674-687, December.
- Michael J. Crowther, 2013. "Multilevel mixed-effects parametric survival analysis," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 05, Stata Users Group.
- Rudi, Jeta & Grant, Jason H. & Peterson, Everett B., 2012. "Survival of the Fittest: Explaining Export Duration and Export Failure in the U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Market," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124706, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paul C. Lambert, 2013. "Estimating and modelling cumulative incidence functions using time-dependent weights," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 22, Stata Users Group.
More about this item
KeywordsStata; survival models; parametric models; Cox model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:spbook:fpsaus. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-press.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .