Implementing Pro-Work Policies for Older Americans in the Twenty-First Century
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jul 1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill MA 02467 USA|
Web page: http://fmwww.bc.edu/EC/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph F Quinn & Scott A Bass & Richard V. Burkhauser, 1993. "Towards Pro-Work Policies And Programs For Older Americans," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 264, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1992.
"The Efficiency of a Group-Specific Mandated Benefit: Evidence From Health Insurance Benefits for Maternity,"
NBER Working Papers
4157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, J., 1992. "The Efficiency of a Group-Specific Mandated Benefit: Evidence from Health Insurance Benefits for Maternity," Working papers 92-19, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1979. "Why Is There Mandatory Retirement?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1261-1284, December.
- Joseph F. Quinn & Richard V. Burkhauser, 1993. "Plans And Preferences Of Older American Workers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 229, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1990. "The Effects of Mandating Benefits Packages," NBER Working Papers 3260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Butler, J. S. & Kim, Yang Woo, 1995. "The importance of employer accommodation on the job duration of workers with disabilities: A hazard model approach," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 109-130, June.
- Joseph F. Quinn, 1993. "Retirement And The Labor Force Behavior Of The Elderly," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 257, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & J. S. Butler & Yang-Woo Kim, 1996. "The timing of disability insurance application: a choice-based semiparametric hazard model," Working Papers 1996-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)