Exploring Marketing and Relationship Software SMEs: A Mixed Methods Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 1996. "Volume 4," Working Papers 65, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Jukka Hohenthal, 2006. "Integrating qualitative and quantitative methods in research on international entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 175-190, December.
- Marina Van Geenhuizen, 2008. "Knowledge networks of young innovators in the urban economy: biotechnology as a case study," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 161-183, March.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Aileen Kennedy & Kathy Keeney, 2009. "Strategic partnerships and the internationalisation process of software SMEs," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(3), pages 259-273, September.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- R. Chumpitaz & N. Paparoidamis, 2007. "Service quality, relationship satisfaction, trust, commitment, and business-to-business loyalty," Post-Print hal-00199063, HAL.
- Richard T. Harrison & Colin M. Mason & Paul Girling, 2004. "Financial bootstrapping and venture development in the software industry," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 307-333, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sara Parry & Rosalind Jones & Jennifer Rowley & Beata Kupiec-Teahan, 2010. "Understanding Customers and Relationships in Software Technology SMEs," Working Papers 10017, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Farhad Uddin Ahmed & Louis Brennan, 2021. "A review of methodological diversity within the domain of international entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 256-299, June.
- Jana Schmutzler & Veneta Andonova & Jonathan Perez-Lopez, 2021. "The role of diaspora in opportunity-driven entrepreneurial ecosystems: A mixed-methods study of Balkan economies," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 693-729, June.
- Marina Dabić & Jane Maley & Leo-Paul Dana & Ivan Novak & Massimiliano M. Pellegrini & Andrea Caputo, 2020. "Pathways of SME internationalization: a bibliometric and systematic review," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 705-725, October.
- Yi Mei & Xiaoyan Xu & Xiaodong Li, 2020. "Encouraging Patient Engagement Behaviors from the Perspective of Functional Quality," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(22), pages 1-15, November.
- Qian, Lixian & Grisolía, Jose M. & Soopramanien, Didier, 2019. "The impact of service and government-policy attributes on consumer preferences for electric vehicles in China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 70-84.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Murali Chandrashekaran & F. Robert Dwyer, 2008. "Navigating Local Environments with Global Strategies: A Contingency Model of Multinational Subsidiary Performance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 886-902, 09-10.
- Tor Helge Aas & Karl Joachim Breunig & Katja Maria Hydle, 2017. "Exploring New Service Portfolio Management," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(06), pages 1-31, August.
- Tan, Justin & Yang, Jun & Veliyath, Rajaram, 2009. "Particularistic and system trust among small and medium enterprises: A comparative study in China's transition economy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 544-557, November.
- Shakiba Ghadir Jamal Abad & Jalali Seyed Hossein, 2013. "Conceptualization Of Customer Based Brand Equity In Financial Service Sector," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 123-133, April.
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN & Claude GUITTARD, 2008. "Are Users The Next Entrepreneurs? A Case Study On The Video Game Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2008-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Małgorzata Wiścicka-Fernando & Sandra Misiak-Kwit & Kelaniyage Shihan Dilruk Fernando, 2019. "Co-Creation as an Innovative Way to Develop an Enterprise—Cross-Country Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(23), pages 1-13, November.
- Jugend, Daniel & da Silva, Sérgio Luis & Salgado, Manoel Henrique & Miguel, Paulo Augusto Cauchick, 2016. "Product portfolio management and performance: Evidence from a survey of innovative Brazilian companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5095-5100.
- María Ripollés-Meliá & Martina Menguzzato-Boulard & Luz Sánchez-Peinado, 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation and international commitment," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 65-83, December.
- Niina Nummela & Catherine Welch, 2006. "Qualitative research methods in international entrepreneurship: Introduction to the special issue," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 133-136, December.
- Jonas Hammerschmidt & Fabian Eggers & Sascha Kraus & Paul Jones & Matthias Filser, 2020. "Entrepreneurial orientation in sports entrepreneurship - a mixed methods analysis of professional soccer clubs in the German-speaking countries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 839-857, September.
- Deepa Chandrasekaran & Gerard J. Tellis, 2008. "Global Takeoff of New Products: Culture, Wealth, or Vanishing Differences?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 844-860, 09-10.
- Peres, Renana & Muller, Eitan & Mahajan, Vijay, 2010. "Innovation diffusion and new product growth models: A critical review and research directions," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 91-106.
- Reade, Carol & Lee, Hyun-Jung, 2016. "Does ethnic conflict impede or enable employee innovation behavior? The alchemic role of collaborative conflict management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lars Hornuf & Matthias Schmitt & Eliza Stenzhorn, 2020. "Does a Local Bias Exist in Equity Crowdfunding?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8154, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsMixed methods; Software firms; Marketing; Customer relationships;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bng:wpaper:10015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sabanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alan Thomas (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sabanuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.