Credit Risk Stress Testing: An Exercise for Colombian Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Hoggarth & Steffen Sorensen & Lea Zicchino, 2005. "Stress tests of UK banks using a VAR approach," Bank of England working papers 282, Bank of England.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- David Edgerton & Ghazi Shukur, 1999. "Testing autocorrelation in a system perspective testing autocorrelation," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 343-386.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Jim Wong & Ka-Fai Choi & Tom Pak-Wing Fong, 2008. "A Framework for Stress Testing Banks’ Credit Risk," Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions, in: Hans Genberg & Cho-Hoi Hui (ed.), The Banking Sector in Hong Kong, chapter 11, pages 240-260, Palgrave Macmillan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Gamba & Oscar Jaulín & Angélica Lizarazo & Juan Carlos Mendoza & Paola Morales & Daniel Osorio & Eduardo Yanquen, 2017. "SYSMO I: A Systemic Stress Model for the Colombian Financial System," Borradores de Economia 1028, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2004. "Multivariate tests for autocorrelation in the stable and unstable VAR models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 661-683, July.
- Raja Ben Hajria & Salah Khardani & Hamdi Raïssi, 2017. "Testing the lag length of vector autoregressive models: A power comparison between portmanteau and Lagrange multiplier tests," Working Papers 2017-03, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- LÃ¼tkepohl,Helmut & KrÃ¤tzig,Markus (ed.), 2004. "Applied Time Series Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521547871, December.
- Hajria, Raja Ben & Khardani, Salah & Raïssi, Hamdi, 2018. "A power comparison between autocorrelation based tests," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 1-6.
- Shakir Hussain & Ghazi Shukur, 2003. "Testing for autocorrelation in non-stationary dynamic systems of equations," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 441-454.
- Mantalos, Panagiotis & Shukur, Ghazi, 2008. "Bootstrap methods for autocorrelation test with uncorrelated but not independent errors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1040-1050, September.
- Mantalos Panagiotis, 2003. "Bootstrapping the Breusch-Godfrey autocorrelation test for a single equation dynamic model: Bootstrapping the Restricted vs. Unrestricted model," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 257-269, September.
- Alper, Ahmet Murat & Civcir, İrfan, 2012. "Can overvaluation prelude to crisis and harm growth in Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 112-131.
- Kolo, Horst & Tzanova, Polia, 2017. "Forecasting the German forest products trade: A vector error correction model," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 30-45.
- Pfaff, Bernhard, 2008. "VAR, SVAR and SVEC Models: Implementation Within R Package vars," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i04).
- Cağatay Başarır, 2016. "A Macro Stress Test Model of Credit Risk for the Turkish Banking Sector," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(12), pages 762-774, December.
- Rodrigo Hakim das Neves, 2020. "Bitcoin pricing: impact of attractiveness variables," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Chrysovalantis Amountzias, 2018. "The Effects of Competition, Liquidity and Exports on Markups: Evidence from the UK Food and Beverages Sector," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 187-208, June.
- Jawad, Muhammad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2015.
"Modeling the Impact of Policy Environment on Inflows of Worker’s Remittances in Pakistan: A Multivariate Analysis,"
62019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Jawad, Muhammad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2015. "Modelling the Impact of Policy Environment on Inflows of Worker’s Remittances in Pakistan: A Multivariate Analysis," MPRA Paper 85497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederick Wallace, 2013. "Cointegration tests of purchasing power parity," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 779-802, December.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010.
"Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? Cointegrated VAR Versus Single Equation Techniques,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(4), pages 285-315.
- Belke, Ansgar & Czudaj, Robert, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? – Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Ruhr Economic Papers 171, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable?: Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 982, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1994. "Zinsgewichtete Geldmengenaggregate und wirtschaftliche Aktivität," Kiel Working Papers 656, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- W. S. Navin Perera, 2018. "An Analysis of the Behaviour of Prime Lending Rates in Sri Lanka," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 5(2), pages 121-138.
- Abdelaziz Rouabah & John Theal, 2010. "Stress testing: The impact of shocks on the capital needs of the Luxembourg banking sector," BCL working papers 47, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1994. "Zinsgewichtete Geldmengenaggregate und Preisniveau," Kiel Working Papers 635, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Risk Stress Testing: An Exercise for Colombian Banks;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:temest:073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos-Olivera). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.