Un índice coincidente para Medellín
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Gillitzer & Jonathan Kearns & Anthony Richards, 2005.
"The Australian Business Cycle: A Coincident Indicator Approach,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & David Norman (ed.), The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Christian Gillitzer & Jonathan Kearns & Anthony Richards, 2005. "The Australian Business Cycle: A Coincident Indicator Approach," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Diebold, Francis X & Rudebusch, Glenn D, 1996. "Measuring Business Cycles: A Modern Perspective," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 67-77, February.
- Francisco Javier LASSO VALDERRAMA, 2002. "Nueva metodología de Encuesta de hogares. ¿Más o menos desempleados?," Archivos de Economía 003282, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Lisandro Abrego & Pär Österholm, 2010.
"External Linkages and Economic Growth in Colombia: Insights from a Bayesian VAR Model,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1788-1810, December.
- Pär Österholm & Lisandro Abrego, 2008. "External Linkages and Economic Growth in Colombia; Insights from A Bayesian VAR Model," IMF Working Papers 08/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2000. "A new look at economic indexes for the states in the Third District," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-14.
More about this item
KeywordsIndicadores económicos de Medellín; ciclo económico Medellín; indicador sintético; índice coincidente.;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:eserdt:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.