Changes in Daytime Hours of Work and Employment in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Medina & José Escobar, 2006. "Changes in Daytime Hours of Work and Employment in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002115, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Stephen J. Trejo, 2000.
"The Demand for Hours of Labor: Direct Evidence from California,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 38-47, February.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Stephen J. Trejo, 1997. "The Demand for Hours of Labor: Direct Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 5973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsClassification JEL: K31; J20; J30.;
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2006-12-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2006-12-22 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .