Determinants of the Comparative Advantage and of the Performance of Mexico’s Manufacturing Exports During 1996-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo Bernal Verdugo, 2011.
"Multifactor productivity and its determinants: an empirical analysis for Mexican manufacturing,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 293-308, December.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo E. Bernal Verdugo, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity and its Determinants: Al Empirical Analysis for Mexican Manufacturing," Working Papers 2007-09, Banco de México.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Refet S. Gürkaynak, 2002.
"Is Growth Exogenous? Taking Mankiw, Romer, and Weil Seriously,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2001, Volume 16, pages 11-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Refet S. Gurkaynak, 2001. "Is Growth Exogenous? Taking Mankiw, Romer and Weil Seriously," NBER Working Papers 8365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman Loayza & Pablo Fajnzylber & César Calderón, 2005.
"Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean : Stylized Facts, Explanations, and Forecasts,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7315.
- Norman Loayza & Pablo Fajnzylber & César Calderón, 2004. "Economic Growth in Latin America and The Caribbean: Stylized Facts, Explanations, and Forecasts," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 265, Central Bank of Chile.
- Douglas Gollin, 2002. "Getting Income Shares Right," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Debeare, Peter, 2003. "Relative Factor Abundance and Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 589-610, June.
- Lai, Huiwen & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2007. "Technology, endowments, and the factor content of bilateral trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 389-409, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2015. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investment, Intrafirm Trading, and Currency Undervaluation on US Firm Trade Disputes," Working Paper Series WP15-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRevealed Comparative Advantage; NAFTA; Export Performance; Productivity; Heckscher-Ohlin; Ricardian Theory of Trade;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdm:wpaper:2008-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dirección de Sistemas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bangvmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.