Exploring trend inFLation dynamics in Euro Area countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine Garnier & Elmar Mertens & Edward Nelson, 2015. "Trend Inflation in Advanced Economies," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(4), pages 65-136, September.
- repec:ijc:ijcjou:y:2018:q:3:a:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 2011. "The History of the Phillips Curve: Consensus and Bifurcation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(309), pages 10-50, January.
- Joshua C. C. Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2013.
"A New Model of Trend Inflation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 94-106, January.
- Joshua Chan & Gary Koop & Simon Potter, 2012. "A New Model of Trend Inflation," Working Papers 1202, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chan, Joshua & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon, 2012. "A New Model Of Trend Inflation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-12, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Joshua C C Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M Potter, 2012. "A New Model of Trend Inflation," CAMA Working Papers 2012-08, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chan, Joshua & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon, 2012. "A new model of trend inflation," MPRA Paper 39496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clark, Todd E. & Doh, Taeyoung, 2014. "Evaluating alternative models of trend inflation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 426-448.
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:37:y:2018:i:8:p:807-823 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua C. C. Chan, 2018.
"Specification tests for time-varying parameter models with stochastic volatility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 807-823, September.
- Joshua C.C. Chan, 2015. "Specification tests for time-varying parameter models with stochastic volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2015-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Andrew Atkeson & Lee E. Ohanian, 2001. "Are Phillips curves useful for forecasting inflation?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-11.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2007. "Estimation and Forecasting in Models with Multiple Breaks," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 763-789.
- Alberto Musso & Livio Stracca & Dick van Dijk, 2009.
"Instability and Nonlinearity in the Euro-Area Phillips Curve,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(2), pages 181-212, June.
- Stracca, Livio & Musso, Alberto & van Dijk, Dick, 2007. "Instability and nonlinearity in the euro area Phillips curve," Working Paper Series 811, European Central Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Estimating Potential Output with a Multivariate Filter," IMF Working Papers 10/285, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordstrend inflation; inflation dynamics; UCSV models; monetary policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-04-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2019-04-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-04-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-04-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.