Report NEP-EEC-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2019. "QE in the euro area: has the PSPP benefited peripheral bonds?," ROME Working Papers 201901, ROME Network.
- Bas B. Bakker & Marta Korczak & Krzysztof Krogulski, 2019. "Unemployment Surges in the EU: The Role of Risk Premium Shocks," IMF Working Papers 19/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Pietro Dallari & Antonio Ribba, 2019. "The Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy and Government Spending Shocks on Unemployment in the Peripheral Euro Area Countries," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 141, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Margherita Bottero & Camelia Minoiu & José-Luis Peydro & Andrea Polo & Andrea F Presbitero & Enrico Sette, 2019. "Negative Monetary Policy Rates and Portfolio Rebalancing: Evidence from Credit Register Data," IMF Working Papers 19/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Torró, Hipòlit, 2018. "The Response of European Energy Prices to ECB Monetary Policy," ET: Economic Theory 269537, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2019. "How Effective is Macroprudential Policy? Evidence from Lending Restriction Measures in EU Countries," IMF Working Papers 19/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin, Feldkircher & Thomas, Gruber & Florian, Huber, 2019. "International effects of a compression of euro area yield curves," Working Papers in Economics 2019-1, University of Salzburg.
- Varthalitis, Petros, 2019. "FIR-GEM: A SOE-DSGE Model for fiscal policy analysis in Ireland," MPRA Paper 93059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mónica Correa-López & Matías Pacce & Kathi Schlepper, 2019. "Exploring trend inFLation dynamics in Euro Area countries," Working Papers 1909, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Paloma Villanueva & Luis Cárdenas del Rey & Jorge Uxó & Ignacio Álvarez, 2018. "The role of internal devaluation on the correction of the Spanish external deficit," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1805, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2019. "Demographic Challenges for Labour Supply and Growth," wiiw Research Reports 439, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Boneva, L. & Elliott, D. & Kaminska, I. & Linton, O. & McLaren, N. & Morley, B., 2019. "The Impact of QE on Liquidity: Evidence from the UK Corporate Bond Purchase Scheme," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1937, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mariusz Kapuściński & Ilona Pietryka, 2019. "The impact of the excess reserves of the banking sector on interest rates and money supply in Poland," NBP Working Papers 300, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Paolo Guarda & Alban Moura, 2019. "Measuring real and financial cycles in Luxembourg: An unobserved components approach," BCL working papers 126, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bagntasarian, Anna, 2019. "The nexus between underlying dynamics of bank capital buffer and performance," MPRA Paper 92961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gábor Fukker & Lóránt Kaszab, 2019. "Macroprudential Policies in the EAGLE FLI Model Calibrated for Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2019/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).