Customer Liquidity Provision in Canadian Bond Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina & Shachar, Or, 2017.
"Dealer balance sheets and bond liquidity provision,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 92-109.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina & Shachar, Or, 2016. "Dealer balance sheets and bond liquidity provision," Staff Reports 803, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Adrian, Tobias & Boyarchenko, Nina & Shachar, Or, 2017. "Dealer Balance Sheets and Bond Liquidity Provision," CEPR Discussion Papers 12246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rohan Arora, 2018. "Redemption Runs in Canadian Corporate Bond Funds?," Staff Analytical Notes 2018-21, Bank of Canada.
- Daniel Hyun & Jesse Johal & Corey Garriott, 2017. "Do Canadian Broker-Dealers Act as Agents or Principals in Bond Trading?," Staff Analytical Notes 17-11, Bank of Canada.
- Jaewon Choi & Yesol Huh, 2017. "Customer Liquidity Provision : Implications for Corporate Bond Transaction Costs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rohan Arora & Guillaume Bédard-Pagé & Guillaume Ouellet Leblanc & Ryan Shotlander, 2019. "Bond Funds and Fixed-Income Market Liquidity: A Stress-Testing Approach," Technical Reports 115, Bank of Canada.
- Léanne Berger-Soucy & Corey Garriott & André Usche, 2018. "Government of Canada Fixed-Income Market Ecology," Discussion Papers 18-10, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Institutions; Financial markets; Financial system regulation and policies; Market structure and pricing; Recent economic and financial developments;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocsan:18-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.