Do Canadian Broker-Dealers Act as Agents or Principals in Bond Trading?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Cimon & Corey Garriott, 2017. "Banking Regulation and Market Making," Staff Working Papers 17-7, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corey Garriott & Jesse Johal, 2018. "Customer Liquidity Provision in Canadian Bond Markets," Staff Analytical Notes 2018-12, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Institutions; Financial markets; Financial system regulation and policies; Market structure and pricing; Recent economic and financial developments;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocsan:17-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .