Identifying Policy-makers' Objectives: An Application to the Bank of Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-987, December.
- Butler, L, 1996. "The Bank of Canada's New Quarterly Porjection Model Part 4 : A Semi- Structural Method to Estimate Potential Output : Combining Economic Theory with a Time-Series Filter," Technical Reports 77, Bank of Canada.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998.
"Monetary policy rules in practice Some international evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1033-1067, June.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," Working Papers 97-32, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard H. Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Monetary policy rules in practice," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez, Gabriel & Rowe, Nicholas, 2007.
"Why U.S. money does not cause U.S. output, but does cause Hong Kong output,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1174-1186, November.
- Gabriel Rodriguez & Nicholas Rowe, 2001. "Why U.S. Money does not Cause U.S. Output, but does Cause Hong Kong Output," Carleton Economic Papers 01-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Gabriel Rodriguez & Nicholas Rowe, 2002. "Why U.S. Money does not Cause U.S. Output, but does Cause Hong Kong Output," Working Papers 0201E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Jamie Armour, 2006. "An Evaluation of Core Inflation Measures," Staff Working Papers 06-10, Bank of Canada.
- Robert Amano1 & Kim McPhail & Hope Pioro & Andrew Rennison, 2002. "Evaluating the Quarterly Projection Model: A Preliminary Investigation," Staff Working Papers 02-20, Bank of Canada.
- Hogan, Seamus & Marianne Johnson & Thérèse Laflèche, 2001. "Core Inflation," Technical Reports 89, Bank of Canada.
- Alan Bollard & Claudio Borio & Pierre Duguay & Glenn Stevens, 2004. "Wrap-up Discussion," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Simon Guttmann (ed.), The Future of Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2000-09-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-2000-09-18 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MON-2000-09-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:00-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .