Report NEP-HIS-2000-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gu, Shulin, 1999. "Implications Of National Innovation Systems For Developing Countries: Managing Change And Complexity In Economic Development," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 03, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kock, Udo, 1998. "Constructing labour market flows for the Netherlands using macro data from social security provisions : 1970-1995," Serie Research Memoranda 0040, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pol Antràs & Hans Joachim Voth, 2000. "Factor prices and productivity growth during the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Working Papers 495, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cooper, Charles & Gu, Shulin & Alcorta, Ludo & Steinmueller, Edward & Correa, Carlos M. & Vaitsos, Constantine & Ng Choon Sim, Cecilia, 2000. "Information Revolution and Policy Implications for Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Rowe, Nicholas & Yetman, James, 2000. "Identifying Policy-makers' Objectives: An Application to the Bank of Canada," Staff Working Papers 00-11, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore