Nowcasting the Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Bassat, Avraham & Gottlieb, Daniel, 1992. "Optimal international reserves and sovereign risk," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 345-362, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Godbout, Claudia, 2012.
"Short-term forecasting of the Japanese economy using factor models,"
Working Paper Series
1428, European Central Bank.
- Claudia Godbout & Marco J. Lombardi, 2012. "Short-Term Forecasting of the Japanese Economy Using Factor Models," Staff Working Papers 12-7, Bank of Canada.
- Gabe de Bondt, 2012. "Nowcasting: Trust the Purchasing Managers’ Index or wait for the flash GDP estimate?," EcoMod2012 3896, EcoMod.
- Ravazzolo, Francesco & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2017.
"World steel production: A new monthly indicator of global real economic activity,"
2017-08, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Joaquin Vespignani, 2017. "World steel production: A new monthly indicator of global real economic activity," CAMA Working Papers 2017-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Camacho, Maximo & Martinez-Martin, Jaime, 2015.
"Monitoring the world business cycle,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 617-625.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime Martinez Martin, 2015. "Monitoring the world business cycle," Working Papers 1506, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime Martinez-Martin, 2015. "Monitoring the world business cycle," Working Papers 1509, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Camacho, Maximo & Martinez-Martin, Jaime, 2015. "Monitoring the world business cycle," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 228, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Maier, Philipp, 2011. "Forecasting economic growth in the euro area during the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 1379, European Central Bank.
- L. Ferrara & C. Marsilli, 2014.
"Nowcasting global economic growth: A factor-augmented mixed-frequency approach,"
515, Banque de France.
- Laurent Ferrara & Clément Marsilli, 2017. "Nowcasting global economic growth: A factor-augmented mixed-frequency approach," Post-Print hal-01636761, HAL.
- Stratford, Kate, 2013. "Nowcasting world GDP and trade using global indicators," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 53(3), pages 233-242.
- Maxime Leboeuf & Louis Morel, 2014. "Forecasting Short-Term Real GDP Growth in the Euro Area and Japan Using Unrestricted MIDAS Regressions," Discussion Papers 14-3, Bank of Canada.
- repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111428 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; International topics;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2010-10-02 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:10-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .