Monedas digitales emitidas por bancos centrales: una valoracion de su adopcion en LatAm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Rogoff, 2015.
"Costs and Benefits to Phasing out Paper Currency,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 445-456.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, "undated". "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," Working Paper 168026, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2014. "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," Scholarly Articles 12491029, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014. "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," NBER Working Papers 20126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:june:i:i:p:79-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barrdear, John & Kumhof, Michael, 2016. "The macroeconomics of central bank issued digital currencies," Bank of England working papers 605, Bank of England.
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Singer,Dorothe & Van Oudheusden,Peter, 2015. "The Global Findex Database 2014 : measuring financial inclusion around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7255, The World Bank.
- Leandro Medina & Friedrich Schneider, 2018. "Shadow Economies Around the World: What Did We Learn Over the Last 20 Years?," IMF Working Papers 18/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Olga Gouveia & Enestor Dos Santos & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Alejandro Neut & Javier Sebastian, 2017. "Monedas digitales emitidas por los bancos centrales: adopcion y repercusiones," Working Papers 17/05, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsDocumento de Trabajo ; Bancos Centrales ; Economia Digital ; Escenarios financieros ; Latam;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.