Capital stock approximation using firm level panel data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu Hsing, 1996. "An empirical estimation of regional production functions for the U.S. manufacturing industry," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(4), pages 351-358.
- Øivind Anti Nilsen & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2003.
"Zeros and Lumps in Investment: Empirical Evidence on Irreversibilities and Nonconvexities,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1021-1037, November.
- Oivind Anti Nilsen & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1996. "Zeroes and Lumps in Investment: Empirical Evidence on Irreversibilities and Non-Convexities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 337., Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2000.
- Carmine Ornaghi, 2006. "Assessing the effects of measurement errors on the estimation of production functions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 879-891.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Achim Schmillen, 2016.
"The Exporter Wage Premium Reconsidered—Destinations, Distances and Linked Employer–Employee Data,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 531-546, May.
- Achim Schmillen, 2011. "The Exporter Wage Premium Reconsidered Destinations, Distances and Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 305, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Achim Schmillen, 2011. "The Exporter Wage Premium Reconsidered - Destinations, Distances and Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 111, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Ljubica Nedelkoska & Simon Wiederhold, 2010. "Technology, outsourcing, and the demand for heterogeneous labor: Exploring the industry dimension," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joachim Wagner, 2010.
"Estimated Capital Stock Values for German Manufacturing Enterprises Covered by the Cost Structure Surveys,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(3), pages 403-408.
- Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Estimated capital stock values for German manufacturing enterprises covered by the cost structure surveys," Working Paper Series in Economics 171, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Mohrenweiser, Jens, 2016. "Recruitment and apprenticeship training," Industrielle Beziehungen - Zeitschrift fuer Arbeit, Organisation und Management - The German Journal of Industrial Relations, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 23(1), pages 6-24.
- Kornelius Kraft & Julia Lang, 2016. "Just a Question of Selection? The Causal Effect of Profit Sharing on a Firm's Performance," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 444-467, July.
- Kwon, Sanguk & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland Keith & Kim, Taeyoung & Yu, T. Edward, 2015. "Effects of changes in electricity price on electricity demand and resulting effects on manufacturing output," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196850, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Boris Hirsch & Steffen Müller, 2018.
"Firm Wage Premia, Industrial Relations, and Rent Sharing in Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6890, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hirsch, Boris & Müller, Steffen, 2018. "Firm Wage Premia, Industrial Relations, and Rent Sharing in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boris Hirsch & Steffen Mueller, 2018. "Firm wage premia, industrial relations,and rent sharing in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 380, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Hirsch, Boris & Müller, Steffen, 2018. "Firm wage premia, industrial relations, and rent sharing in Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:bla:brjirl:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:372-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012.
"Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1555-1564.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012. "Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Steffen Mueller, 2014.
"Non-union worker representation, foreign owners, and the performance of establishments,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 140-163, January.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Steffen Mueller, 2011. "Nonunion Worker Representation, Foreign Owners and the Performance of Establishments," Research Papers in Economics 2011-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Fritsch, Michael & Changoluisa, Javier, 2017.
"New business formation and the productivity of manufacturing incumbents: Effects and mechanisms,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 237-259.
- Michael Fritsch & Javier Changoluisa, 2014. "New Business Formation and the Productivity of Manufacturing Incumbents: Effects and Mechanisms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Steffen Mueller & Jens Stegmaier, 2017.
"The Dynamic Effects of Works Councils on Labour Productivity: First Evidence from Panel Data,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 55(2), pages 372-395, June.
- Müller, Steffen & Stegmaier, Jens, 2013. "The Dynamic Effects of Works Councils on Labor Productivity: First Evidence from Panel Data," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79846, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Müller, Steffen & Stegmaier, Jens, 2015. "The Dynamic Effects of Works Councils on Labor Productivity: First Evidence from Panel Data," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Bellmann, Lutz & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Hübler, Olaf, 2013. "Investment under Company-Level Pacts," IZA Discussion Papers 7195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tobias Brändle, 2013. "Flexible Collective Bargaining Agreements: Still a Moderating Effect on Works Council Behaviour?," IAW Discussion Papers 96, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
More about this item
Keywordsproduction function; capital input;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bav:wpaper:038_mueller. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique Lemmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vierlde.html .