The Economic effects of a Local Minimum Income Support Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 1995. "Negative Income Tax and Family Labor Supply in Canada," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 197-213, Spring.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:2:p:213-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eissa, Nada & Hoynes, Hilary Williamson, 2004. "Taxes and the labor market participation of married couples: the earned income tax credit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1931-1958, August.
- Claudio De Vincenti & Ruggero Paladini, 2009. "Personal Income Tax Design for Italy: Lessons from the Theory," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 7-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Rica, Sara & Gorjón, Lucía, 2017. "Assessing the Impact of a Minimum Income Scheme in the Basque Country," IZA Discussion Papers 10867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsminimum income; policy evaluation; poverty trap;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bai:series:economia-series29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Girolamo Sgherza Sgherza). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debarit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.