Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Exam Scores? An Experiment in a Coeducational University
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Booth, Alison L. & Cardona Sosa, Lina Marcela & Nolen, Patrick J., 2013. "Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Exam Scores? An Experiment in a Coeducational University," IZA Discussion Papers 7207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & van Ewijk, Reyn, 2014.
"Gender peer effects in university: Evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 51-63.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Gender Peer Effects in University: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oosterbeek, H. & Ewijk, R. van, 2010. "Gender peer effects in university: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Working Papers 35, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Christian Dustmann & Hyejin Ku & Do Wan Kwak, 2017. "Why Are Single-Sex Schools Successful?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6535, CESifo Group Munich.
- Doris, Aedín & O’Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013.
"Gender, single-sex schooling and maths achievement,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 104-119.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2012. "Gender, Single-Sex Schooling and Maths Achievement," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n224-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2012. "Gender, Single-Sex Schooling and Maths Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 6917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ulf Zölitz & Jan Feld, 2017. "The effect of peer gender on major choice," ECON - Working Papers 270, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordssingle-sex; education; gender; experiment;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-02-16 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-02-16 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2013-02-16 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-02-16 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .