Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Exam Scores? An Experiment in a Coeducational University
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alison L. Booth & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Exam Scores? An Experiment in a Coeducational University," CEPR Discussion Papers 679, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cid, Alejandro & Bernatzky, Marianne, 2014. "Brecha de género en la educación secundaria [Gender gap in middle education]," MPRA Paper 59959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doris, Aedín & O’Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013.
"Gender, single-sex schooling and maths achievement,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 104-119.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2012. "Gender, Single-Sex Schooling and Maths Achievement," Economics Department Working Paper Series n224-12.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2012. "Gender, Single-Sex Schooling and Maths Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 6917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michele Pezzoni & Jacques Mairesse & Paula Stephan & Julia Lane, 2016. "Gender and the Publication Output of Graduate Students: A Case Study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Zölitz, Ulf & Feld, Jan, 2020. "The Effect of Peer Gender on Major Choice in Business School," IZA Discussion Papers 13396, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ulf Zölitz & Jan Feld, 2017. "The effect of peer gender on major choice," ECON - Working Papers 270, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2018.
- Dustmann, Christian & Ku, Hyejin & Kwak, Do Won, 2018. "Why Are Single-Sex Schools Successful?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 79-99.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & van Ewijk, Reyn, 2014.
"Gender peer effects in university: Evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 51-63.
- Oosterbeek, H. & Ewijk, R. van, 2010. "Gender peer effects in university: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Working Papers 35, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Gender Peer Effects in University: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anne Ardila Brenøe, 2018.
"Origins of gender norms: sibling gender composition and women's choice of occupation and partner,"
ECON - Working Papers
294, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Brenøe, Anne Ardila, 2018. "Origins of Gender Norms: Sibling Gender Composition and Women's Choice of Occupation and Partner," IZA Discussion Papers 11692, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Park, Hyunjoon & Behrman, Jere R. & Choi, Jaesung, 2018. "Do single-sex schools enhance students’ STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) outcomes?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 35-47.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; single-sex; experiment; gender;
All these keywords.
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-16 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-03-16 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2013-03-16 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Holger Hinte (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.