Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Exam Scores? An Experiment in a Coeducational University
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alison L. Booth & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Exam Scores? An Experiment in a Coeducational University," CEPR Discussion Papers 679, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulf Zölitz & Jan Feld, 2017. "The effect of peer gender on major choice," ECON - Working Papers 270, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & van Ewijk, Reyn, 2014.
"Gender peer effects in university: Evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 51-63.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Gender Peer Effects in University: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oosterbeek, H. & Ewijk, R. van, 2010. "Gender peer effects in university: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Working Papers 35, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Doris, Aedín & O’Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2013.
"Gender, single-sex schooling and maths achievement,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 104-119.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2012. "Gender, Single-Sex Schooling and Maths Achievement," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n224-12.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Doris, Aedin & O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 2012. "Gender, Single-Sex Schooling and Maths Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 6917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dustmann, Christian & Ku, Hyejin & Kwak, Do Won, 2017. "Why Are Single-Sex Schools Successful?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiment; single-sex; education; gender;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-16 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-03-16 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2013-03-16 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .