A Conceptual Framework to Model Long-Run Qualitative Change in the Energy System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch, 2004. "A Conceptual Framework to Model Long-run Qualitative Change in the Energy System," Chapters,in: Evolution and Economic Complexity, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- John A. Mathews, 2001. "Competitive Interfirm Dynamics within an Industrial Market System," DRUID Working Papers 01-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Boulding, K E, 1991. "What Is Evolutionary Economics?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-17, January.
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1986. "Plausibility in Economics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 197-224, October.
- John Mathews, 2001. "Competitive Interfirm Dynamics Within An Industrial Market System," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 79-107.
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 1998. "Technological evolution -- an analysis within the knowledge-based approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 85-107, March.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy; qualitative change; agend based models;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivaugde.html .