Analyzing choice with revealed preference : is altruism rational?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Andreoni & John H Miller, 2001.
"Analyzing Choice with Revealed Preference: Is Altruism Rational,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
563824000000000096, David K. Levine.
- Andreoni, James & Miller, John H., 2008. "Analyzing Choice with Revealed Preference: Is Altruism Rational?," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, Elsevier.
- Andreoni,J. & Miller,J.H., 1998. "Analyzing choice with revealed preference : is altruism rational?," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Andreoni, 2001. "Giving According to GARP," Theory workshop papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998.
"The new empirics of economic growth,"
3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1998.
"The Simple Economics of Labor Standards and the GATT,"
NBER Working Papers
6604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell,K. & Staiger,R.W., 1998. "The simple economics of labor standards and the Gatt," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Schwartz, Alan, 1999.
"Section 365, Mandatory Bankruptcy Rules and Inefficient Continuance,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 441-67, July.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Alan Schwartz, 1998. "Section 365, Mandatory Bankruptcy Rules and Inefficient Continuance," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm94, Yale School of Management.
- Raymond Battalio & Larry Samuelson & John Van Huyck, 2010.
"Risk Dominance, Payoff Dominance and Probabilistic Choice Learning,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
50, David K. Levine.
- Battalio,R. & Samuelson,L. & Huyck,J. van, 1998. "Risk dominance, payoff dominance and probabilistic choice learning," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Haile, Philip A., 2003. "Auctions with private uncertainty and resale opportunities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 72-110, January.
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-73, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:199814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.