Analyzing Choice with Revealed Preference: Is Altruism Rational?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Experimental Economics Results with number
4-54.||Handle:|| RePEc:eee:expchp:4-54||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444826428|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yeon-Koo Che & Alan Schwartz, 1998.
"Section 365, Mandatory Bankruptcy Rules and Inefficient Continuance,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm94, Yale School of Management.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Schwartz, Alan, 1999. "Section 365, Mandatory Bankruptcy Rules and Inefficient Continuance," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 441-67, July.
- Andreoni, James & Miller, John H., 2008.
"Analyzing Choice with Revealed Preference: Is Altruism Rational?,"
Handbook of Experimental Economics Results,
- James Andreoni & John H Miller, 2001. "Analyzing Choice with Revealed Preference: Is Altruism Rational," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000096, David K. Levine.
- Andreoni,J. & Miller,J.H., 1998. "Analyzing choice with revealed preference : is altruism rational?," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Andreoni, 2001. "Giving According to GARP," Theory workshop papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998.
"The New Empirics of Economic Growth,"
98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998. "The new empirics of economic growth," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1998.
"The Simple Economics of Labor Standards and the GATT,"
NBER Working Papers
6604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell,K. & Staiger,R.W., 1998. "The simple economics of labor standards and the Gatt," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Haile, Philip A., 2003. "Auctions with private uncertainty and resale opportunities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 72-110, January.
- Raymond Battalio & Larry Samuelson & John Van Huyck, 2010.
"Risk Dominance, Payoff Dominance and Probabilistic Choice Learning,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
50, David K. Levine.
- Battalio,R. & Samuelson,L. & Huyck,J. van, 1998. "Risk dominance, payoff dominance and probabilistic choice learning," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-73, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:expchp:4-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.