Analyzing Choice with Revealed Preference: Is Altruism Rational?
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Experimental Economics Results with number
4-54.||Handle:|| RePEc:eee:expchp:4-54||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444826428|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreoni, James & Miller, John H., 2008.
"Analyzing Choice with Revealed Preference: Is Altruism Rational?,"
Handbook of Experimental Economics Results,
- Andreoni,J. & Miller,J.H., 1998. "Analyzing choice with revealed preference : is altruism rational?," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James Andreoni & John H Miller, 2001. "Analyzing Choice with Revealed Preference: Is Altruism Rational," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000096, David K. Levine.
- Battalio,R. & Samuelson,L. & Huyck,J. van, 1998.
"Risk dominance, payoff dominance and probabilistic choice learning,"
2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Raymond Battalio & Larry Samuelson & John Van Huyck, 2010. "Risk Dominance, Payoff Dominance and Probabilistic Choice Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 50, David K. Levine.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998.
"The New Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998. "The new empirics of economic growth," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Haile, Philip A., 2003. "Auctions with private uncertainty and resale opportunities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 72-110, January.
- James Andreoni, 2001. "Giving According to GARP," Theory workshop papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Alan Schwartz, 1998.
"Section 365, Mandatory Bankruptcy Rules and Inefficient Continuance,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm94, Yale School of Management.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Schwartz, Alan, 1999. "Section 365, Mandatory Bankruptcy Rules and Inefficient Continuance," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 441-67, July.
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-73, July.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1998.
"The Simple Economics of Labor Standards and the GATT,"
NBER Working Papers
6604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagwell,K. & Staiger,R.W., 1998. "The simple economics of labor standards and the Gatt," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:expchp:4-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.