The valuation of urban regeneration land: A contemporary perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. G. Wiltshaw, 1998. "Stigma, perception and the remediation of contaminated land," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 285-303, January.
- Munneke, Henry J., 1996. "Redevelopment Decisions for Commercial and Industrial Properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 229-253, March.
- Wheaton, William C., 1982. "Urban residential growth under perfect foresight," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Capozza Dennis R. & Sick Gordon A., 1994. "The Risk Structure of Land Markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 297-319, May.
- C Jones, 1996. "Urban Regeneration, Property Development, and the Land Market," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 14(2), pages 269-279, June.
- Alastair Adair & Jim Berry & Bill Deddis & Stanley McGreal & Geoffrey Keogh & Tony Key, 1998. "Barriers to data sharing in the surveying profession: implications for the commercial property market," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 331-346, January.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres2001_183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.