Short Selling with Margin Risk and Recall Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Owen A. Lamont & Richard H. Thaler, 2003.
"Can the Market Add and Subtract? Mispricing in Tech Stock Carve-outs,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 227-268, April.
- Owen A. Lamont & Richard H. Thaler, "undated". "Can the Market Add and Subtract? Mispricing in Tech Stock Carve-outs," CRSP working papers 528, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Owen A. Lamont & Richard H. Thaler, 2001. "Can the Market Add and Subtract? Mispricing in Tech Stock Carve-Outs," NBER Working Papers 8302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cai, Ning & Sun, Lihua, 2014. "Valuation of stock loans with jump risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 213-241.
- Zuo Quan Xu & Fahuai Yi, 2019. "Optimal redeeming strategy of stock loans under drift uncertainty," Papers 1901.06680, arXiv.org.
- Jun Liu, 2004.
"Losing Money on Arbitrage: Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Choice in Markets with Arbitrage Opportunities,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 611-641.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis A, 2000. "Losing Money on Arbitrages: Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Choice in Markets with Arbitrage Opportunities," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt48k8f97f, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Ofek, Eli & Richardson, Matthew & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2004. "Limited arbitrage and short sales restrictions: evidence from the options markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 305-342, November.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
"The Limits of Arbitrage,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 35-55, March.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 5167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer ad Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "The Limits of Arbitrage," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1725, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Erik Ekström & Bing Lu, 2011. "Optimal Selling of an Asset under Incomplete Information," International Journal of Stochastic Analysis, Hindawi, vol. 2011, pages 1-17, December.
- Joseph K. W. Fung & Paul Draper, 1999. "Mispricing of index futures contracts and short sales constraints," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 695-715, September.
- Matheus R. Grasselli & Cesar Gómez, 2013. "Stock Loans in Incomplete Markets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 118-136, April.
- Shuqing Jiang & Zongxia Liang & Weiming Wu, 2010. "Stock loan with Automatic termination clause, cap and margin," Papers 1005.1357, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FMK-2019-04-01 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1903.11804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.