Nash equilibrium for risk-averse investors in a market impact game with transient price impact
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schoneborn & Michael Tehranchi, 2010. "Optimal Basket Liquidation for CARA Investors is Deterministic," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 471-489.
- Obizhaeva, Anna A. & Wang, Jiang, 2013.
"Optimal trading strategy and supply/demand dynamics,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-32.
- Anna Obizhaeva & Jiang Wang, 2005. "Optimal Trading Strategy and Supply/Demand Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Bruce Ian Carlin & Miguel Sousa Lobo & S. Viswanathan, 2007. "Episodic Liquidity Crises: Cooperative and Predatory Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(5), pages 2235-2274, October.
- Alexander Schied & Tao Zhang, 2017. "A State-Constrained Differential Game Arising In Optimal Portfolio Liquidation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 779-802, July.
- Alexander Schied & Elias Strehle & Tao Zhang, 2015. "High-frequency limit of Nash equilibria in a market impact game with transient price impact," Papers 1509.08281, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Alfonsi Aurélien & Alexander Schied & Alla Slynko, 2012. "Order Book Resilience, Price Manipulation, and the Positive Portfolio Problem," Post-Print hal-00941333, HAL.
- Julian Lorenz & Robert Almgren, 2011. "Mean--Variance Optimal Adaptive Execution," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 395-422, January.
- Gur Huberman & Werner Stanzl, 2004. "Price Manipulation and Quasi-Arbitrage," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1247-1275, July.
- Jim Gatheral, 2010. "No-dynamic-arbitrage and market impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 749-759.
- Fouque,Jean-Pierre & Langsam,Joseph A. (ed.), 2013. "Handbook on Systemic Risk," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107023437, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olivier Guéant, 2016. "The Financial Mathematics of Market Liquidity: From Optimal Execution to Market Making," Post-Print hal-01393136, HAL.
- Alexander Schied & Tao Zhang, 2019. "A Market Impact Game Under Transient Price Impact," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 102-121, February.
- Alexander Schied & Tao Zhang, 2013. "A market impact game under transient price impact," Papers 1305.4013, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Kashyap, Ravi, 2020. "David vs Goliath (You against the Markets), A dynamic programming approach to separate the impact and timing of trading costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 545(C).
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied & Florian Klock, 2013. "Multivariate transient price impact and matrix-valued positive definite functions," Papers 1310.4471, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Torsten Schöneborn, 2016. "Adaptive basket liquidation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 455-493, April.
- Francesco Cordoni & Fabrizio Lillo, 2020. "Instabilities in Multi-Asset and Multi-Agent Market Impact Games," Papers 2004.03546, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Nico Achtsis & Dirk Nuyens, 2013. "A Monte Carlo method for optimal portfolio executions," Papers 1312.5919, arXiv.org.
- Arne Lokka & Junwei Xu, 2020. "Optimal liquidation for a risk averse investor in a one-sided limit order book driven by a Levy process," Papers 2002.03379, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2015. "Extension and calibration of a Hawkes-based optimal execution model," Papers 1506.08740, arXiv.org.
- Gianbiagio Curato & Jim Gatheral & Fabrizio Lillo, 2017. "Optimal execution with non-linear transient market impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 41-54, January.
- Peter Kratz & Torsten Sch�neborn, 2014. "Optimal liquidation in dark pools," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1519-1539, September.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2015. "General Intensity Shapes In Optimal Liquidation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 457-495, July.
- M. Schneider & F. Lillo, 2019. "Cross-impact and no-dynamic-arbitrage," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 137-154, January.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Florian Klöck & Alexander Schied, 2016. "Multivariate Transient Price Impact and Matrix-Valued Positive Definite Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 914-934, August.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
- Ludovic Moreau & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2014. "Trading with Small Price Impact," Papers 1402.5304, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Antje Fruth & Torsten Schöneborn & Mikhail Urusov, 2014.
"Optimal Trade Execution And Price Manipulation In Order Books With Time-Varying Liquidity,"
Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 651-695, October.
- Antje Fruth & Torsten Schoeneborn & Mikhail Urusov, 2011. "Optimal trade execution and price manipulation in order books with time-varying liquidity," Papers 1109.2631, arXiv.org.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2014. "Dynamic optimal execution in a mixed-market-impact Hawkes price model," Papers 1404.0648, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Seungki Min & Costis Maglaras & Ciamac C. Moallemi, 2018. "Cross-Sectional Variation of Intraday Liquidity, Cross-Impact, and their Effect on Portfolio Execution," Papers 1811.05524, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1807.03813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.