Multivariate transient price impact and matrix-valued positive definite functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2007. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Papers 0708.1756, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schoneborn & Michael Tehranchi, 2010. "Optimal Basket Liquidation for CARA Investors is Deterministic," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 471-489.
- Obizhaeva, Anna A. & Wang, Jiang, 2013.
"Optimal trading strategy and supply/demand dynamics,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-32.
- Anna Obizhaeva & Jiang Wang, 2005. "Optimal Trading Strategy and Supply/Demand Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Olivier Gu'eant & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Joaquin Fernandez Tapia, 2011. "Optimal Portfolio Liquidation with Limit Orders," Papers 1106.3279, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Aurelien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 143-157.
- Esteban Moro & Javier Vicente & Luis G. Moyano & Austin Gerig & J. Doyne Farmer & Gabriella Vaglica & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2009. "Market impact and trading profile of large trading orders in stock markets," Papers 0908.0202, arXiv.org.
- Enzo Busseti & Fabrizio Lillo, 2012. "Calibration of optimal execution of financial transactions in the presence of transient market impact," Papers 1206.0682, arXiv.org.
- Alfonsi Aurélien & Alexander Schied & Alla Slynko, 2012. "Order Book Resilience, Price Manipulation, and the Positive Portfolio Problem," Post-Print hal-00941333, HAL.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
- Jim Gatheral, 2010. "No-dynamic-arbitrage and market impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 749-759.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olivier Guéant, 2016. "The Financial Mathematics of Market Liquidity: From Optimal Execution to Market Making," Post-Print hal-01393136, HAL.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2015. "General Intensity Shapes In Optimal Liquidation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 457-495, July.
- Alexander Barzykin & Fabrizio Lillo, 2019. "Optimal VWAP execution under transient price impact," Papers 1901.02327, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Arne Lokka & Junwei Xu, 2020. "Optimal liquidation trajectories for the Almgren-Chriss model with Levy processes," Papers 2002.03376, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Alexander Schied & Tao Zhang, 2013. "A market impact game under transient price impact," Papers 1305.4013, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Charles-Albert Lehalle & Charafeddine Mouzouni, 2019. "A Mean Field Game of Portfolio Trading and Its Consequences On Perceived Correlations," Papers 1902.09606, arXiv.org.
- Christopher Lorenz & Alexander Schied, 2013. "Drift dependence of optimal trade execution strategies under transient price impact," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 743-770, October.
- Ludovic Moreau & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2014. "Trading with Small Price Impact," Papers 1402.5304, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2014. "Dynamic optimal execution in a mixed-market-impact Hawkes price model," Papers 1404.0648, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Hyoeun Lee & Kiseop Lee, 2020. "Optimal execution with liquidity risk in a diffusive order book market," Papers 2004.10951, arXiv.org.
- Olivier Gu'eant, 2013. "Permanent market impact can be nonlinear," Papers 1305.0413, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Nico Achtsis & Dirk Nuyens, 2013. "A Monte Carlo method for optimal portfolio executions," Papers 1312.5919, arXiv.org.
- Charles-Albert Lehalle & Eyal Neuman, 2017. "Incorporating Signals into Optimal Trading," Papers 1704.00847, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Jos'e Infante Acevedo, 2012. "Optimal execution and price manipulations in time-varying limit order books," Papers 1204.2736, arXiv.org.
- Jin Ma & Eunjung Noh, 2020. "Equilibrium Model of Limit Order Books: A Mean-field Game View," Papers 2002.12857, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2020.
- Arne Lokka & Junwei Xu, 2020. "Optimal liquidation for a risk averse investor in a one-sided limit order book driven by a Levy process," Papers 2002.03379, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2015. "Extension and calibration of a Hawkes-based optimal execution model," Papers 1506.08740, arXiv.org.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & José Infante Acevedo, 2014. "Optimal execution and price manipulations in time-varying limit order books," Post-Print hal-00687193, HAL.
- Dirk Becherer & Todor Bilarev & Peter Frentrup, 2015. "Optimal Asset Liquidation with Multiplicative Transient Price Impact," Papers 1501.01892, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1310.4471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.