A market impact game under transient price impact
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2005.
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(4), pages 1825-1863, August.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Pederson, Lasse Heje, 2003. "Predatory trading," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24829, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lasse H. Pedersen & Markus Brunnermeier, 2004. "Predatory Trading," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 425, Econometric Society.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2004. "Predatory Trading," NBER Working Papers 10755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus K Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pederson, 2003. "Predatory Trading," FMG Discussion Papers dp441, Financial Markets Group.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2004. "Predatory Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 4639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2007. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Papers 0708.1756, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Obizhaeva, Anna A. & Wang, Jiang, 2013.
"Optimal trading strategy and supply/demand dynamics,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-32.
- Anna Obizhaeva & Jiang Wang, 2005. "Optimal Trading Strategy and Supply/Demand Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Aurelien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 143-157.
- Bruce Ian Carlin & Miguel Sousa Lobo & S. Viswanathan, 2007. "Episodic Liquidity Crises: Cooperative and Predatory Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(5), pages 2235-2274, October.
- Alfonsi Aurélien & Alexander Schied & Alla Slynko, 2012. "Order Book Resilience, Price Manipulation, and the Positive Portfolio Problem," Post-Print hal-00941333, HAL.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
- Jim Gatheral, 2010. "No-dynamic-arbitrage and market impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 749-759.
- Fouque,Jean-Pierre & Langsam,Joseph A. (ed.), 2013. "Handbook on Systemic Risk," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107023437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taiga Saito & Akihiko Takahashi, 2018. "Online Supplement for "Stochastic Differential Game in High Frequency Market"," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1087, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied & Florian Klock, 2013. "Multivariate transient price impact and matrix-valued positive definite functions," Papers 1310.4471, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Olivier Guéant, 2016. "The Financial Mathematics of Market Liquidity: From Optimal Execution to Market Making," Post-Print hal-01393136, HAL.
- Arne Lokka & Junwei Xu, 2020. "Optimal liquidation trajectories for the Almgren-Chriss model with Levy processes," Papers 2002.03376, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Xiangge Luo & Alexander Schied, 2018. "Nash equilibrium for risk-averse investors in a market impact game with transient price impact," Papers 1807.03813, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Nico Achtsis & Dirk Nuyens, 2013. "A Monte Carlo method for optimal portfolio executions," Papers 1312.5919, arXiv.org.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2015. "General Intensity Shapes In Optimal Liquidation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 457-495, July.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Jos'e Infante Acevedo, 2012. "Optimal execution and price manipulations in time-varying limit order books," Papers 1204.2736, arXiv.org.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2015. "Extension and calibration of a Hawkes-based optimal execution model," Papers 1506.08740, arXiv.org.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2014. "Dynamic optimal execution in a mixed-market-impact Hawkes price model," Papers 1404.0648, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & José Infante Acevedo, 2014. "Optimal execution and price manipulations in time-varying limit order books," Post-Print hal-00687193, HAL.
- Dirk Becherer & Todor Bilarev & Peter Frentrup, 2015. "Optimal Asset Liquidation with Multiplicative Transient Price Impact," Papers 1501.01892, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Hyoeun Lee & Kiseop Lee, 2020. "Optimal execution with liquidity risk in a diffusive order book market," Papers 2004.10951, arXiv.org.
- Alexander Schied & Elias Strehle & Tao Zhang, 2015. "High-frequency limit of Nash equilibria in a market impact game with transient price impact," Papers 1509.08281, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Hans Follmer & Alexander Schied, 2013. "Probabilistic aspects of finance," Papers 1309.7759, arXiv.org.
- Kashyap, Ravi, 2020. "David vs Goliath (You against the Markets), A dynamic programming approach to separate the impact and timing of trading costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 545(C).
- Charles-Albert Lehalle & Charafeddine Mouzouni, 2019. "A Mean Field Game of Portfolio Trading and Its Consequences On Perceived Correlations," Papers 1902.09606, arXiv.org.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2016. "Dynamic optimal execution in a mixed-market-impact Hawkes price model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 183-218, January.
- Juri Hinz & Jeremy Yee, 2017. "An Algorithmic Approach to Optimal Asset Liquidation Problems," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 24(2), pages 109-129, June.
- Charles-Albert Lehalle & Eyal Neuman, 2017. "Incorporating Signals into Optimal Trading," Papers 1704.00847, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1305.4013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.