Copula-Based Univariate Time Series Structural Shift Identification Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rémillard, Bruno & Scaillet, Olivier, 2009. "Testing for equality between two copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 377-386, March.
- Ostap Okhrin & Yarema Okhrin & Wolfgang Schmid, 2009. "Properties of Hierarchical Archimedean Copulas," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ibragimov, Rustam, 2009. "Copula-Based Characterizations For Higher Order Markov Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 819-846, June.
- Brodsky, Boris & Penikas, Henry & Safaryan, Irina, 2009. "Detection of Structural Breaks in Copula Models," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 16(4), pages 3-15.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2012. "A review of copula models for economic time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 4-18.
- Holmes, Mark & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Quessy, Jean-François, 2013. "Nonparametric tests for change-point detection à la Gombay and Horváth," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 16-32.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-856, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pierre Perron, 2005. "Dealing with Structural Breaks," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-017, Boston University - Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Patton, Andrew, 2013. "Copula Methods for Forecasting Multivariate Time Series," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.), Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 899-960, Elsevier.
- Righi, Marcelo Brutti & Ceretta, Paulo Sergio, 2013. "Estimating non-linear serial and cross-interdependence between financial assets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 837-846.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005.
"What is What? A Simple Time-Domain Test of Long-memory vs. Structural Breaks,"
258, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "What is what?: A simple time-domain test of long-memory vs. structural breaks," Economics Working Papers 954, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Shulin Zhang, & Ostap Okhrin, & Qian M. Zhou & Peter X.-K. Song, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit Test for Specification of Semiparametric Copula Dependence Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-041, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Rubén Loaiza‐Maya & Michael S. Smith & Worapree Maneesoonthorn, 2018. "Time series copulas for heteroskedastic data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(3), pages 332-354, April.
- Jean-David Fermanian, 2012. "An overview of the goodness-of-fit test problem for copulas," Papers 1211.4416, arXiv.org.
- Martin Bladt & Alexander J. McNeil, 2020. "Time series copula models using d-vines and v-transforms: an alternative to GARCH modelling," Papers 2006.11088, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2020.
- Travaglini, Guido, 2007. "The U.S. Dynamic Taylor Rule With Multiple Breaks, 1984-2001," MPRA Paper 3419, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2007.
- Bucher, Axel & Kojadinovic, Ivan, 2013. "A dependent multiplier bootstrap for the sequential empirical copula process under strong mixing," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2013029, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2007.
"PPP over a century: cointegration and structural change,"
Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 319-325.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2006. "PPP over a century: Co-integration and structural change," Economics Department Working Paper Series n1650306, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Alexander J. McNeil, 2020. "Modelling volatile time series with v-transforms and copulas," Papers 2002.10135, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Manner, Hans & Stark, Florian & Wied, Dominik, 2019. "Testing for structural breaks in factor copula models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 324-345.
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006.
"Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area,"
Heterogeneity and monetary policy
0602, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006. "Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area," Department of Economics 0524, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo & Giuseppe Marotta, 2006. "Multiple breaks in lending rate pass-through A cross country study for the euro area," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0603, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan & Stemikovskaya, Kristina, 2019. "Subsampling (weighted smooth) empirical copula processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 704-723.
- Fabrizio Durante & Enrico Foscolo & Alex Weissensteiner, 2017. "Dependence between Stock Returns of Italian Banks and the Sovereign Risk," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-14, June.
- F. Marta L. Di Lascio & Andrea Menapace & Maurizio Righetti, 2020. "Joint and conditional dependence modelling of peak district heating demand and outdoor temperature: a copula-based approach," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 29(2), pages 373-395, June.
- Cerrato, Mario & Crosby, John & Kim, Minjoo & Zhao, Yang, 2014. "Modeling Dependence Structure and Forecasting Portfolio Value-at-Risk with Dynamic Copulas," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-25, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bose, Udichibarna & MacDonald, Ronald & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2014.
"The role of education in equity portfolios during the recent financial crisis,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2015-26, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Udichibarna Bose & Ronald MacDonald & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2014. "The role of education in equity portfolios during the recent financial crisis," Working Papers 2014_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Arthur Charpentier, 2015. "Prévision avec des copules en finance," Working Papers hal-01151233, HAL.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan & Rohmer, Tom & Segers, Johan, 2013. "Detecting changes in cross-sectional dependence in multivariate time series," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2013051, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1609.05056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.