Deep Learning for Limit Order Books
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Michael Ludkovski, 2014.
"Liquidation In Limit Order Books With Controlled Intensity,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 627-650, October.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Michael Ludkovski, 2011. "Liquidation in Limit Order Books with Controlled Intensity," Papers 1105.0247, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Rama Cont & Adrien De Larrard, 2012. "Order book dynamics in liquid markets: limit theorems and diffusion approximations," Papers 1202.6412, arXiv.org.
- Tristan Fletcher & John Shawe-Taylor, 2013. "Multiple Kernel Learning with Fisher Kernels for High Frequency Currency Prediction," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 217-240, August.
- Jose Blanchet & Xinyun Chen, 2013. "Continuous-time Modeling of Bid-Ask Spread and Price Dynamics in Limit Order Books," Papers 1310.1103, arXiv.org.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Martin D. Gould & Julius Bonart, 2015. "Queue Imbalance as a One-Tick-Ahead Price Predictor in a Limit Order Book," Papers 1512.03492, arXiv.org.
- Zoltán Eisler & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Julien Kockelkoren, 2012. "The price impact of order book events: market orders, limit orders and cancellations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(9), pages 1395-1419, September.
- Xuefeng Gao & S. J. Deng, 2014. "Hydrodynamic limit of order book dynamics," Papers 1411.7502, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Sirignano & Apaar Sadhwani & Kay Giesecke, 2016. "Deep Learning for Mortgage Risk," Papers 1607.02470, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Adamantios Ntakaris & Giorgio Mirone & Juho Kanniainen & Moncef Gabbouj & Alexandros Iosifidis, 2019. "Feature Engineering for Mid-Price Prediction with Deep Learning," Papers 1904.05384, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Justin Sirignano & Rama Cont, 2018. "Universal features of price formation in financial markets: perspectives from Deep Learning," Papers 1803.06917, arXiv.org.
- Justin Sirignano & Rama Cont, 2018. "Universal features of price formation in financial markets: perspectives from Deep Learning," Working Papers hal-01754054, HAL.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:3:p:34-:d:158660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew F Dixon, 2017. "A High Frequency Trade Execution Model for Supervised Learning," Papers 1710.03870, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2016-01-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2016-01-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MST-2016-01-18 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-MST-2016-01-29 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1601.01987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.