Report NEP-CMP-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Feltenstein & Carolina Mejia, 2015. "The Poverty Implications of Alternative Tax Reforms: Some Countries Intuitive Results In an Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1506, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability : monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Justin Sirignano, 2016. "Deep Learning for Limit Order Books," Papers 1601.01987, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Matt V. Leduc & Sebastian Poledna & Stefan Thurner, 2016. "Systemic Risk Management in Financial Networks with Credit Default Swaps," Papers 1601.02156, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Pavel Ciaian & dâ€™Artis Kancs, 2015. "Assessing the Social and Macroeconomic Impacts of Labour Market Integration: A Holistic Approach," JRC Working Papers JRC99645, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lance Taylor & Ozlem Omer & Armon Rezai, 2015. "Wealth Concentration, Income Distribution, and Alternatives for the USA," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2015-06, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Kilgarriff, Paul & O’Donoghue, Cathal & Grealis, Eoin & Farrell, Niall & Hynes, Stephen & Ryan, Mary & Dillion, Emma & Green, Stuart & Morrissey, Karyn & Hennessy, Thia & Donnellan, Trevor, 2015. "Spatial Analysis of Viable Farms," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212680, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tim Leung & Jiao Li & Xin Li & Zheng Wang, 2016. "Speculative Futures Trading under Mean Reversion," Papers 1601.04210, arXiv.org.
- Yamin Ahmad & Olena Mykhaylova, 2015. "Exploring International Differences in Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 1509, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.