Report NEP-MST-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dionne, Georges & Zhou, Xiaozhou, 2016. "The Dynamics of Ex-ante High-Frequency Liquidity: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 15-5, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Benos, Evangelos & Payne, Richard & Vasios, Michalis, 2016. "Centralized trading, transparency and interest rate swap market liquidity: evidence from the implementation of the Dodd-Frank Act," Bank of England working papers 580, Bank of England.
- Justin Sirignano, 2016. "Deep Learning for Limit Order Books," Papers 1601.01987, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Yao, Wenying & Tian, Jing, 2015. "The role of intra-day volatility pattern in jump detection: empirical evidence on how financial markets respond to macroeconomic news announcements," Working Papers 2015-05, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Jonas Hallgren & Timo Koski, 2016. "Testing for Causality in Continuous Time Bayesian Network Models of High-Frequency Data," Papers 1601.06651, arXiv.org.
- Sayaeed, Mohammad Abu & Dungey, Mardi & Yao, Wenying, 2015. "High frequency characterization of Indian banking stocks," Working Papers 2015-04, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Artur Aiguzhinov & Ana Paula Serra & Carlos Soares, 2016. "Are rankings of financial analysts useful to investors?," CEF.UP Working Papers 1604, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tim Leung & Jiao Li & Xin Li & Zheng Wang, 2016. "Speculative Futures Trading under Mean Reversion," Papers 1601.04210, arXiv.org.