Continuous-time Modeling of Bid-Ask Spread and Price Dynamics in Limit Order Books
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong, 2012.
"The market impact of a limit order,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 501-522.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ruihong Huang, 2009. "The Market Impact of a Limit Order," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong, 2009. "The market impact of a limit order," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/23, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0203511, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Kirilenko, Andrei & Sowers, Richard B. & Meng, Xiangqian, 2013. "A multiscale model of high-frequency trading," Algorithmic Finance, IOS Press, vol. 2(1), pages 59-98.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 251-256.
- Potters, Marc & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 133-140.
- Matthieu Wyart & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Julien Kockelkoren & Marc Potters & Michele Vettorazzo, 2008. "Relation between bid-ask spread, impact and volatility in order-driven markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-57.
- Rama Cont & Adrien De Larrard, 2013. "Price Dynamics in a Markovian Limit Order Market," Post-Print hal-00552252, HAL.
- Ilija Zovko & J Doyne Farmer, 2002. "The power of patience: a behavioural regularity in limit-order placement," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 387-392.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:485:y:2017:i:c:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Horst & Dorte Kreher, 2017. "Second order approximations for limit order books," Papers 1708.07394, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Xin Guo & Zhao Ruan & Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "Dynamics of Order Positions and Related Queues in a Limit Order Book," Papers 1505.04810, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Xuefeng Gao & S. J. Deng, 2014. "Hydrodynamic limit of order book dynamics," Papers 1411.7502, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Justin Sirignano, 2016. "Deep Learning for Limit Order Books," Papers 1601.01987, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Enrico Scalas & Fabio Rapallo & Tijana Radivojevi'c, 2016. "Low-traffic limit and first-passage times for a simple model of the continuous double auction," Papers 1603.09666, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2013-10-11 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2013-10-11 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1310.1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .