Order book dynamics in liquid markets: limit theorems and diffusion approximations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Smith & J Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2003.
"Statistical theory of the continuous double auction,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 481-514.
- Eric Smith & J. Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2002. "Statistical theory of the continuous double auction," Papers cond-mat/0210475, arXiv.org.
- Ghysels Eric & Jasiak Joanna, 1998. "GARCH for Irregularly Spaced Financial Data: The ACD-GARCH Model," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-19, January.
- Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Vasiliki Plerou & Xavier Gabaix & H. Eugene Stanley, 2000. "Statistical Properties of Share Volume Traded in Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0008113, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0203511, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Avellaneda, Marco & Reed, Josh & Stoikov, Sasha, 2011. "Forecasting prices from level-I quotes in the presence of hidden liquidity," Algorithmic Finance, IOS Press, vol. 1(1), pages 35-43.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 251-256.
- Zhou, Chunsheng, 2001. "An Analysis of Default Correlations and Multiple Defaults," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 555-576.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ulrich Horst & Ronnie Sircar, 2006.
"A Limit Theorem for Financial Markets with Inert Investors,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 789-810, November.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ulrich Horst & Ronnie Sircar, 2007. "A Limit Theorem for Financial Markets with Inert Investors," Papers math/0703831, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xin Liu & Qi Gong & Vidyadhar G. Kulkarni, 2015. "A Stochastic Model of Order Book Dynamics using Bouncing Geometric Brownian Motions," Papers 1511.04096, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:485:y:2017:i:c:p:61-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Horst & Dorte Kreher, 2017. "Second order approximations for limit order books," Papers 1708.07394, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Xin Guo & Zhao Ruan & Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "Dynamics of Order Positions and Related Queues in a Limit Order Book," Papers 1505.04810, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Vadim Kaushansky & Alexander Lipton & Christoph Reisinger, 2017. "Transition probability of Brownian motion in the octant and its application to default modeling," Papers 1801.00362, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:8:p:2447-2481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Baradel & Bruno Bouchard & David Evangelista & Othmane Mounjid, 2018. "Optimal inventory management and order book modeling," Working Papers hal-01710301, HAL.
- Tzu-Wei Yang & Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "A reduced-form model for level-1 limit order books," Papers 1508.07891, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Alexander Lykov & Stepan Muzychka & Kirill Vaninsky, 2016. "Investor'S Sentiment In Multi-Agent Model Of The Continuous Double Auction," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-29, September.
- Nicolas Baradel & Bruno Bouchard & David Evangelista & Othmane Mounjid, 2018. "Optimal inventory management and order book modeling," Papers 1802.08135, arXiv.org.
- Justin Sirignano, 2016. "Deep Learning for Limit Order Books," Papers 1601.01987, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Ioane Muni Toke, 2015. "Stationary distribution of the volume at the best quote in a Poisson order book model," Papers 1502.03871, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:6:p:1800-1839 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1202.6412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.