Structural default model with mutual obligations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Metzler, Adam, 2010. "On the first passage problem for correlated Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 277-284, March.
- Alexander Lipton & Ioana Savescu, 2014. "Pricing credit default swaps with bilateral value adjustments," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 171-188, January.
- Black, Fischer & Cox, John C, 1976. "Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 351-367, May.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrey Itkin & Alexander Lipton, 2014. "Efficient solution of structural default models with correlated jumps and mutual obligations," Papers 1408.6513, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Lewis Webber & Matthew Willison, 2011. "Systemic capital requirements," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Macroprudential regulation and policy, volume 60, pages 44-50 Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrey Itkin, 2013. "Efficient Solution of Backward Jump-Diffusion PIDEs with Splitting and Matrix Exponentials," Papers 1304.3159, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Fr'ed'eric Patras, 2008. "Counterparty risk valuation for CDS," Papers 0807.0309, arXiv.org.
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- Zhou, Chunsheng, 2001. "The term structure of credit spreads with jump risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2015-2040, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Lipton, 2015. "Modern Monetary Circuit Theory, Stability of Interconnected Banking Network, and Balance Sheet Optimization for Individual Banks," Papers 1510.07608, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1505.02039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.