Structural default model with mutual obligations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Metzler, Adam, 2010. "On the first passage problem for correlated Brownian motion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 277-284, March.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrey Itkin, 2013. "Efficient Solution of Backward Jump-Diffusion PIDEs with Splitting and Matrix Exponentials," Papers 1304.3159, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Alexander Lipton & Ioana Savescu, 2014. "Pricing credit default swaps with bilateral value adjustments," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 171-188, January.
- Black, Fischer & Cox, John C, 1976. "Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 351-367, May.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Fr'ed'eric Patras, 2008. "Counterparty risk valuation for CDS," Papers 0807.0309, arXiv.org.
- Andrey Itkin & Alexander Lipton, 2014. "Efficient solution of structural default models with correlated jumps and mutual obligations," Papers 1408.6513, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- Lewis Webber & Matthew Willison, 2011. "Systemic capital requirements," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Macroprudential regulation and policy, volume 60, pages 44-50 Bank for International Settlements.
- Zhou, Chunsheng, 2001. "The term structure of credit spreads with jump risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2015-2040, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vadim Kaushansky & Alexander Lipton & Christoph Reisinger, 2017. "Transition probability of Brownian motion in the octant and its application to default modeling," Papers 1801.00362, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Vadim Kaushansky & Alexander Lipton & Christoph Reisinger, 2016. "Numerical analysis of an extended structural default model with mutual liabilities and jump risk," Papers 1701.00030, arXiv.org.
- Alexander Lipton & Vadim Kaushansky & Christoph Reisinger, 2018. "Semi-analytical solution of a McKean-Vlasov equation with feedback through hitting a boundary," Papers 1808.05311, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Alexander Lipton, 2016. "Modern Monetary Circuit Theory, Stability Of Interconnected Banking Network, And Balance Sheet Optimization For Individual Banks," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-57, September.
- Alexander Lipton, 2015. "Modern Monetary Circuit Theory, Stability of Interconnected Banking Network, and Balance Sheet Optimization for Individual Banks," Papers 1510.07608, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1505.02039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .