The Interrupted Power Law and The Size of Shadow Banking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Davide Fiaschi & Imre Kondor & Matteo Marsili, 2013. "The Interrupted Power Law and The Size of Shadow Banking," Discussion Papers 2013/166, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malevergne, Y. & Saichev, A. & Sornette, D., 2013. "Zipf's law and maximum sustainable growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1195-1212.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500026, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Daniel Covitz & Nellie Liang & Tobias Adrian, 2015.
"Financial Stability Monitoring,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 357-395, December.
- Adrian, Tobias & Covitz, Daniel M. & Liang, J. Nellie, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Staff Reports 601, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang, 2014. "Financial Stability Monitoring," FEDS Notes 2014-08-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tobias Adrian & Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fujiwara, Yoshi, 2004. "Zipf law in firms bankruptcy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 337(1), pages 219-230.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Power Laws in Economics and Finance," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 255-294, May.
- Pozsar, Zoltan & Adrian, Tobias & Ashcraft, Adam B. & Boesky, Hayley, 2013.
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-16.
- David C. Wheelock & Paul W. Wilson, 2012. "Do Large Banks Have Lower Costs? New Estimates of Returns to Scale for U.S. Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(1), pages 171-199, February.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Mézard, Marc, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 282(3), pages 536-545.
- Davide Fiaschi - Marzia Romanelli, 2009.
"Nonlinear Dynamics in Welfare and the Evolution of World Inequality,"
2009/81, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Davide Fiaschi & Marzia Romanelli, 2009. "Nonlinear dynamics in welfare and the evolution of world inequality," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 724, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrew G. Haldane & Vasileios Madouros, 2012. "The dog and the frisbee," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 109-159.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft & Nicola Cetorelli, 2013. "Shadow bank monitoring," Staff Reports 638, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Carlos León, 2014.
"Scale-free tails in Colombian financial indexes: A primer,"
Borradores de Economia
812, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos León, 2014. "Scale-free tails in Colombian financial indexes: a primer," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011144, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014.
"Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
011187, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Machado, C. & Sarmiento Paipilla, N.M., 2015. "Identifying Central Bank Liquidity Super-Spreaders in Interbank Funds Networks," Discussion Paper 2015-052, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014. "Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks," Borradores de Economia 816, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Davide Fiaschi & Imre Kondor & Matteo Marsili & Valerio Volpati, 2016. "The missing assets and the size of Shadow Banking: an update," Papers 1611.02760, arXiv.org.
- Gianfranco Battisti, 2014. "SHADOW BANKING - A Geographical Interpretation," ERSA conference papers ersa14p642, European Regional Science Association.
- Leon Rincon, C.E., 2015. "Financial stability from a network perspective," Other publications TiSEM bb2e4e44-e842-45c6-a946-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1309.2130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.