Monte Carlo approximation to optimal investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pagès Gilles & Printems Jacques, 2003. "Optimal quadratic quantization for numerics: the Gaussian case," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 135-165, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suhan Altay & Katia Colaneri & Zehra Eksi, 2017. "Pairs Trading under Drift Uncertainty and Risk Penalization," Papers 1704.06697, arXiv.org.
- Zhaojun Yang & Chunhong Zhang, 2015. "The Pricing of Two Newly Invented Swaps in a Jump-Diffusion Model," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(2), pages 371-392, November.
- Sara Biagini & Mustafa Pinar, 2015. "The Robust Merton Problem of an Ambiguity Averse Investor," Papers 1502.02847, arXiv.org.
- Ankush Agarwal & Ronnie Sircar, 2017. "Portfolio Benchmarking under Drawdown Constraint and Stochastic Sharpe Ratio," Working Papers hal-01388399, HAL.
- Ankush Agarwal & Ronnie Sircar, 2016. "Portfolio Benchmarking under Drawdown Constraint and Stochastic Sharpe Ratio," Papers 1610.08558, arXiv.org.
- Yves-Laurent Kom Samo & Alexander Vervuurt, 2016. "Stochastic Portfolio Theory: A Machine Learning Perspective," Papers 1605.02654, arXiv.org.
- Teemu Pennanen & Ari-Pekka Perkkio, 2016. "Convex duality in optimal investment and contingent claim valuation in illiquid markets," Papers 1603.02867, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1305.3433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .