Ensemble properties of high frequency data and intraday trading rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- F. Baldovin & F. Camana & M. Caporin & M. Caraglio & A.L. Stella, 2015. "Ensemble properties of high-frequency data and intraday trading rules," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 231-245, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fulvio Baldovin & Francesco Camana & Michele Caraglio & Attilio L. Stella & Marco Zamparo, 2012. "Aftershock prediction for high-frequency financial markets' dynamics," Papers 1203.5893, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Dieter Hendricks & Tim Gebbie & Diane Wilcox, 2015. "Detecting intraday financial market states using temporal clustering," Papers 1508.04900, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Baldovin, Fulvio & Caporin, Massimiliano & Caraglio, Michele & Stella, Attilio L. & Zamparo, Marco, 2015.
"Option pricing with non-Gaussian scaling and infinite-state switching volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 486-497.
- Fulvio Baldovin & Massimiliano Caporin & Michele Caraglio & Attilio Stella & Marco Zamparo, 2013. "Option pricing with non-Gaussian scaling and infinite-state switching volatility," Papers 1307.6322, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Gresnigt, Francine & Kole, Erik & Franses, Philip Hans, 2015.
"Interpreting financial market crashes as earthquakes: A new Early Warning System for medium term crashes,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 123-139.
- Francine Gresnigt & Erik Kole & Philip Hans Franses, 2014. "Interpreting Financial Market Crashes as Earthquakes: A New early Warning System for Medium Term Crashes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-067/III, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MST-2012-02-20 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-RMG-2012-02-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1202.2447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.