Stock Price Processes with Infinite Source Poisson Agents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giardina, Irene & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Mézard, Marc, 2001. "Microscopic models for long ranged volatility correlations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 28-39.
- Bischi, Gian-Italo & Gallegati, Mauro & Gardini, Laura & Leombruni, Roberto & Palestrini, Antonio, 2006. "Herd Behavior And Nonfundamental Asset Price Fluctuations In Financial Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 502-528, September.
- Iori, Giulia, 2002.
"A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 269-285, October.
- Giulia Iori, 1999. "A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions," Finance 9905005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulia Iori, 2000. "A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions," Finance 0004007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Westerhoff, Frank H., 2005.
"Commodity markets, price limiters and speculative price dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1577-1596, September.
- Xue-Zhong He & Frank H. Westerhoff, 2004. "Commodity Markets, Price Limiters and Speculative Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 136, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Farmer, J. Doyne & Joshi, Shareen, 2002. "The price dynamics of common trading strategies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 149-171, October.
- Cioczek-Georges, R. & Mandelbrot, B. B., 1996. "Alternative micropulses and fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 143-152, November.
- Irene Giardina & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard, 2001. "Microscopic models for long ranged volatility correlations," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500024, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:13:y:2002:i:01:n:s0129183102003000 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Sznajd-Weron & R. Weron, 2002. "A Simple Model Of Price Formation," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(01), pages 115-123.
- D. Challet & A. Chessa & M. Marsili & Y-C. Zhang, 2001. "From Minority Games to real markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 168-176.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ulrich Horst & Ronnie Sircar, 2006.
"A Limit Theorem for Financial Markets with Inert Investors,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 789-810, November.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ulrich Horst & Ronnie Sircar, 2007. "A Limit Theorem for Financial Markets with Inert Investors," Papers math/0703831, arXiv.org.
- Irene Giardina & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc M'ezard, 2001. "Microscopic Models for Long Ranged Volatility Correlations," Papers cond-mat/0105076, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1106.6300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.